Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harley Quinn Part 2

And she's really not the type to let her pretty face get in the way of letting everyone know just how many cats she has in that bag.

Why tho? Congrats to those that like her but IMO they didn't make her pretty or sexy enough. That mug of hers is fug. The chest area looks great. I know Harley is supposed to look a little crazy but she also should look beautiful and they just made her look crazy. :dunno

She's crazy :dunno

Then and now.

hareyrelaunch.jpg

Getting Better.

Harley_Quinn_%28The_New_52%29.jpg

As far as I know she was put into the Suicide Squad, although I haven't kept up with the Bat books and right now Suicide Squad is up in the air or dismantled after events during Forever Evil. I haven't read the latest issues yet. Her new book launches next month I think.

I don't know anything about the new 52 harley. What's her new origin story?

New 52 Harley gets thrown into a vat of acid by the Joker and also gets bleached skin and as mentally unstable as a result. I mean, I dunno, I liked the original Dr. story where she spends time with the Joker and starts becoming enamored with him and such.

New 52 Harley gets thrown into a vat of acid by the Joker and also gets bleached skin and as mentally unstable as a result. I mean, I dunno, I liked the original Dr. story where she spends time with the Joker and starts becoming enamored with him and such.

Same here. I've tried to get into the new 52 Harley, but after 12 issues I had to cancel that subscription. The plot wasn't really going anywhere to me and the new origin story wasn't that great either. Plus the new look.. Well you can draw your own conclusions for that one. Classic Harley and Sirens is where it's at for me personally.

Same here. I've tried to get into the new 52 Harley, but after 12 issues I had to cancel that subscription. The plot wasn't really going anywhere to me and the new origin story wasn't that great either. Plus the new look.. Well you can draw your own conclusions for that one. Classic Harley and Sirens is where it's at for me personally.

Oh man, the look is what bothers me the most, it's kinda why I wasn't a fan of her look in the Arkham games either. DC, and their sexing up :lol I'm gonna get so much hate for this but Power Girl really has one of the dumbest costumes I have ever seen. Boob window? seriously?

Boob window :rotfl

I feel yah on the sexing up part of classic characters. Just give us a great story and we will buy and read comics. I mean I do actually read the comic, not just stare at the pretty pictures. :lol

Doesnt sound very interesting, I prefer the original story as well

I lost my PO because the store went out business. By that time it was all pre sold out. I don't buy direct from SS because of customs charges. But I was able to PO this at another new store in Canada.

Talk about dodging a bullet:panic:

Back