Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harley Quinn Part 2

I think the B&W line is around 1/10. At least that's what the couple I have look to be.

One thing that B&W shows is they really got Harley's body shape right on this PF. Only difference is the more realistic head sculpt.

Where's the nips? :dunno

that harley looks good, but the diamonds on the "red" part of the arm should be on the forearm.

This was my day one po. You guys think she will be delayed?

This could have been a cool EX sculpt as well

harleyquinnpremiumformat.jpg

This could have been a cool EX sculpt as well

harleyquinnpremiumformat.jpg

I'm happy the EX sculpt doesn't have her head wear on. It just looks really wrong to have a full fabric suit and then a shiny sculpted headpiece that's supposed to be made out of the same material as the body suit.

I'm happy the EX sculpt doesn't have her head wear on. It just looks really wrong to have a full fabric suit and then a shiny sculpted headpiece that's supposed to be made out of the same material as the body suit.

:goodpost: I have been struggling with the sculpted head and shoes when she has so much fabric on the body. Its the shoes that bother me the most. I felt the same way with Joker.

This could have been a cool EX sculpt as well...

That would have been cool as the standard sculpt. I think it's the best version of the three. Still kinda bummed that the exclusive has no cowl, but I'll live (even if I do think they missed a great opportunity).

wish this was the exclusive head sculpt.. the current one does not really suit my taste..

Maybe there's 3 heads? But I do love the bride of chucky! Makes her look different than the masked version.

I have not long purchased Joker and he is a sweet piece! Can not wait to add Harley Quinn with him :)
Now just to wait for Catwoman........

Back