Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah she needs to stop making millions of dollars :lol

It's kind of funny, I was watching her in an interview last night and she said exactly what I just said several days ago that she's thinking about taking a break for a few years because she doesn't want to become over exposed. She said she was going to finish her obligations such as the Hunger Games and then she'll probably take a few years off from acting...

When Anne Hathaway first met with Nolan, she auditioned as Harley because she didn't think they were doing Catwoman again. It'll probably never be released (I'm not even sure if it was recorded lol), but that would be interesting to see.

Wow, that's cool to know. I think she would have made a better Harley. Never really saw her as Catwoman.

Yeah, that screen test along with her Catwoman screen test is on one of the special edition blu-rays I believe.

Or wait, maybe it was just the Catwoman one and she had mentioned she thought it was going to be Harley...

whatever the case.

Interesting fact about Hathaway: she did a ton of nude scenes are she filmed the Princess Diaries, to avoid typecast as a princess-esque woman.

I think Hollywood doesn't want to portray Harley because of the Stockholm/Domestic violence. I mean you can't have Harley without Joker trying to kill the **** out of her.

Interesting fact about Hathaway: she did a ton of nude scenes are she filmed the Princess Diaries, to avoid typecast as a princess-esque woman.

I think Hollywood doesn't want to portray Harley because of the Stockholm/Domestic violence. I mean you can't have Harley without Joker trying to kill the **** out of her.

You had me at nude scenes.

Got a reg for $300. Not wild about the pencil neck, but the idea of attempting a mod on the attached collar will probably force me to live with it.

I think she's naked more often in "Love & Other Drugs" than she is clothed.

Just got my Harley today :D

She is my second pf ever. I was very happy to see that she had no QC problems as well.

I do have a question though. Is there only one way to attach her foot peg to the base? Does it only physically fit in one certain position?

Back