Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tara Strong has been around a while. The work she's done is fantastic (one of my all-time favorite), but she doesn't strike me as a screen actress. Definitely not a young Harley.

Before Harley became Harley she was a psychiatrist Harleen Quinzel, so i think she was somewhat older when she became Harley. She looks good, interested to see what they do.

Yeah thats a good point. I think it was Tara that did the voice, wasnt it? I might be wrong.

Tara does a great job but seems much older to be Harley.

Before Harley became Harley she was a psychiatrist Harleen Quinzel, so i think she was somewhat older when she became Harley. She looks good, interested to see what they do.

Yeah but they mostly depict her more younger. As she was a psychiatrist that just graduated and wanted the ultimate challenge. So I'd say harley would be somewhere in her mid 20's

I saw the Harley PF on display at a LCS and was impressed- real nice. Love the wide hips and the head sculpt looked great. Too much on preorder though...

^^^ Not with that voice.....

anigif_enhanced-17582-1402687226-1.gif

When Anne Hathaway first met with Nolan, she auditioned as Harley because she didn't think they were doing Catwoman again. It'll probably never be released (I'm not even sure if it was recorded lol), but that would be interesting to see.

Back