Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harley Quinn Part 2

tumblr_m5rbn39SHo1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

I don't get the picture? Is it a joke? Look cool though!

Update: oh I think I get it. Lol..... Yeah a bit slow I think?

I admit I was never good in school and never even went to a real college.

You went to Greendale?

I'm concerned by the time this comes out the AU currency will be in the toilet and it will cost me double :horror

That squiggly thing floating over the dot at the end of my sentence is called a question mark.

I've noticed people putting question marks at the end of statements a lot lately, so maybe he didn't understand. They'll say something like, "I though this was shipping next month?" A complete punctuation failure, but I can see how it could confuse people.

Sorry CBG. That was unfair of me.

Far too subtle¿¿¿ :dunno :lol

You went to Greendale?

I'm concerned by the time this comes out the AU currency will be in the toilet and it will cost me double :horror
It's going to get worse before it gets better but I think in a year's time it'll be up again. That's just optimism talking though, I don't follow the market :p

It's going to get worse before it gets better but I think in a year's time it'll be up again. That's just optimism talking though, I don't follow the market :p

So basically:

Deadpool PF in a couple of months = screwed

Harley in 12 months = hopefully not screwed

Not sure if I should :slap or :rotfl

If it goes back to the old days, at least I'll be saving a lot more money.

Kinda blows me away that Green Lantern PF EX is 350 ES and this is 1750. Not surprised it hasn't sold out. I'm guessing I could get a regular on this for below retail at some point if I play my cards right.

Kinda blows me away that Green Lantern PF EX is 350 ES and this is 1750. Not surprised it hasn't sold out. I'm guessing I could get a regular on this for below retail at some point if I play my cards right.

:exactly: :lecture weird. But we all know why. I'm trying to stay nice here. I don't want Mod ink to ban me :monkey3 disclaimer note: not saying I'm guilty or ever did anything to get out of hand. Just don't want this second thread to become like the first thread. Those people who screwed up the first thread needs to get ban forever. But yes Harley is a massive ES compared to GL.should have been switch around the other way. 350 Harley ex and 1750 GL ex.

:exactly: :lecture weird. But we all know why. I'm trying to stay nice here. I don't want Mod ink to ban me :monkey3 disclaimer note: not saying I'm guilty or ever did anything to get out of hand. Just don't want this second thread to become like the first thread. Those people who screwed up the first thread needs to get ban forever. But yes Harley is a massive ES compared to GL.should have been switch around the other way. 350 Harley ex and 1750 GL ex.
:exactly: :rotfl :lol :rotfl :exactly:

you were one of the people that messed up the first thread :wink1:

What happened? I missed that lol

GL pf is actually 750 ex.

Back