Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harley Quinn Part 2

CBG didn't you already pre order the Ex or did u cancel it after they tricked you with the "only 20 remaining" line:lol

Let's forget about that big mess :lecture ex has been ordered now! Great ex Chucky head, great nipples, great reg animated crazy head, fabric so, so, is great order!

1750 is a huge edition size?

:exactly: I agree with you 100%! its way too much. Should be 500 like storm. Never knew Harley was more popular than so many A listers with a ES of 500. Harley ex should have been 500 to 750 being super generous.

Last edited:

Same thing was said about joker, an he sold out eventually and starting to climb in price, don't doubt for a second this will go up also.

:exactly: I agree with you 100%! its way too much. Should be 500 like storm. Never knew Harley was more popular than so many A listers with a ES of 500. Harley ex should have been 500 to 750 being super generous.

IMO, ES has nothing to do with popularity. ES has to do with how much editions that company thinks they can sell.

So by your logic, if Batman had an ES of 10 he'd be considered "less popular"? :slap

I disagree with you 100%.

Huh?? I'm so confused now? You agree and now don't agree? :dunno it doesn't matter anyways since no matter what we say it won't change a single thing at all.

IMO, ES has nothing to do with popularity. ES has to do with how much editions that company thinks they can sell.

So by your logic, if Batman had an ES of 10 he'd be considered "less popular"? :slap

I agree with this, yes now ES is not popularity but how many they can sell. No arguments there. This has started with the DC line.

Psssttt.... Don't confuse him with your new fangled LOGIC...:wink1:

yeah I think he mistook the sarcasm.....:dunno

I've noticed people putting question marks at the end of statements a lot lately, so maybe he didn't understand. They'll say something like, "I though this was shipping next month?" A complete punctuation failure, but I can see how it could confuse people.

Sorry CBG. That was unfair of me.

I've noticed people putting question marks at the end of statements a lot lately, so maybe he didn't understand. They'll say something like, "I though this was shipping next month?" A complete punctuation failure, but I can see how it could confuse people.

Sorry CBG. That was unfair of me.

No worries! I have no clue what I'm typing sometimes. I don't use correct paragraphs, punctuations, spelling etc. I admit I was never good in school and never even went to a real college. :lol but on the bright side at least we can all afford these things low ES or no ES, at least we all got statues! Now we all have our eyes set on Harley ex! :hi5: still love that animated head and chucky head!

No worries! I have no clue what I'm typing sometimes. I don't use correct paragraphs, punctuations, spelling etc. I admit I was never good in school and never even went to a real college. :lol but on the bright side at least we can all afford these things low ES or no ES, at least we all got statues! Now we all have our eyes set on Harley ex! :hi5: still love that animated head and chucky head!

tumblr_m5rbn39SHo1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Back