Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too many great statues went up for preorder this year so I had to skip this one. I can't wait to see how she turned out though. In a different year, I'd have likely picked this one up. Congrats! :)

Trying to figure out whether I should cancel my ex. I got the original Ivy statue as I thought that was the only version Sideshow would do, but now that I see they're doing a green one that I much prefer I wish I had known at the time, and not got the original.

Now I've got an ex on order with Harley, yet I'm not a big fan of the ex head (seems scary - when I like Harley's more bubbly/ditzy side). So I'm thinking of cancelling it in the hope that Sideshow comes out with another Harley, but I'm unsure if they will.

Trying to figure out whether I should cancel my ex. I got the original Ivy statue as I thought that was the only version Sideshow would do, but now that I see they're doing a green one that I much prefer I wish I had known at the time, and not got the original.

Now I've got an ex on order with Harley, yet I'm not a big fan of the ex head (seems scary - when I like Harley's more bubbly/ditzy side). So I'm thinking of cancelling it in the hope that Sideshow comes out with another Harley, but I'm unsure if they will.

They will do an Arkham Harley, but that would be it. Maybe another comic version in 5 years.

They will do an Arkham Harley, but that would be it. Maybe another comic version in 5 years.

Yeah, I don't mind Arkham Harley, and they've even refined her more for Arkham Knight bringing back more elements of her classic costume. Might end up cancelling this and waiting on something like that.

Guess I'll see if any more pics come out before May 8 when I have to decide if I'm cancelling her or not.

Yeah, I don't mind Arkham Harley, and they've even refined her more for Arkham Knight bringing back more elements of her classic costume. Might end up cancelling this and waiting on something like that.

Guess I'll see if any more pics come out before May 8 when I have to decide if I'm cancelling her or not.

You could always wait to see her in hand, and if you don't like it eBay it or sell to a freak - def. won't lose money. If you cancel won't you get charged a cancellation fee or lose your NRD?

Well...that depends on the woman's nipples, man. There are just some girls who always have pokey nips. One of my teachers in middle school literally had that everyday :p

Well you gotta assume though that Harley's only gonna be out raising hell at night. Thus being cold. Thus having hard nipples. It's no big deal.

I hope QC issues don't haunt me on this one. I got Quinn, Widow and a Stealth Iron Man Com all coming within like 2 weeks. Best haul I'll ever have :)

Can't decide whether she'd look better to the left or to the right of Joker.....

I've had my DC Harley to the left of Joker ever since I got him, so I'm sticking with that setup after the swap.

WL this Beauty on 4/13. Hope it converts. I love the EX head sculpt.

is there anyway to know when your WL order was placed after it has been converted? My order for Harley says placed 4/21, but that has to be when it converted I would imagine. I know I got on the WL this month though.

is there anyway to know when your WL order was placed after it has been converted? My order for Harley says placed 4/21, but that has to be when it converted I would imagine. I know I got on the WL this month though.

I'm new to collecting. Not really sure how the WL conversion works. I submitted my WL request on the 13th. Here's to hoping.

Back