Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May is going to be brutal since I got 4 PF's coming in... Supes, Snowtrooper, Harley and Black Widow, the only one I Flexed was BW so she's only $91 but the rest is going to hit me for $1200.00

All the stupid various delays piled all these on top of each other... Not a major deal since I have the money but trying to buy statues so they don't all land within the same month is getting tough. Starting to think Flex is the best way to go..

May is going to be brutal since I got 4 PF's coming in... Supes, Snowtrooper, Harley and Black Widow, the only one I Flexed was BW so she's only $91 but the rest is going to hit me for $1200.00

All the stupid various delays piled all these on top of each other... Not a major deal since I have the money but trying to buy statues so they don't all land within the same month is getting tough. Starting to think Flex is the best way to go..

That's why people flex

Prepare your ramen and instant noodle :lol

hahahahahahahahahhahaha New way of diet = Collect statues

Back