Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm in the minority here and will display with the ex head. Love the expression and the attitude. Regular head is more iconic but ex is something different.

Hopefully the nail the application or else is the regular head for me then.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

I think I'm in the minority here and will display with the ex head. Love the expression and the attitude. Regular head is more iconic but ex is something different.

Hopefully the nail the application or else is the regular head for me then.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

I like the ex head too. I've got batman on PO and would helpfully get Catwoman. I don't have Ivy or joker though so I'm wondering if it's worth me continuing with the wait for harley.

Nice to not have a flex payment this month.

I have 2 flex payments left on Harley. I was hoping they would charge one more payment and delay the last one until she's ready to ship. I just like getting as much of a PO paid off as quickly as possible. That way if something else I like shows up for PO, I have one less payment to make on another piece. I just like throwing all of my money at SSC as quickly as possible. :lol

I planned on displaying the reg head. It's only Harley to me if she's got the make-up on.

I like both portraits. I think I'll be switching them up from time to time. I'll display the REG Joker head and the masked Harley head together. When I switch to the EX Joker head I'll do the same with Harley. I like the idea of Harley sticking her tongue out as Joker is chewing the side of his cheek. These 2 are really going to look great next to each other.

I like both portraits. I think I'll be switching them up from time to time. I'll display the REG Joker head and the masked Harley head together. When I switch to the EX Joker head I'll do the same with Harley. I like the idea of Harley sticking her tongue out as Joker is chewing the side of his cheek. These 2 are really going to look great next to each other.

I'm going unmasked head 90% of the time. I love it. Has anyone taken or seen any pics of it in person or did I miss them? The EX head I mean

Why is there no love for this piece?? I feel like it's a perfect representation of Harley!

I have the EX on PO so I certainly dig it. So long as her costume fits well, this should be a great looking PF. If not, then we have a serious problem. Gotta say, I'm looking forward to May. Mr. J will be getting his play mate soon.

Back