SSC - Ghost Rider Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooooooooo to those of you that have this guy already what are your thoughts?

I think he is awesome, He looks much better in person and comes with lots of accessories. I love how Hot Toys does their denim pants, and I didn't even realize he lights up! If you are a fan of Agents of Shield or Ghost Rider, I'd definitely recommend.

From Facebook group:
24301384_10155261264362861_4799948748600249962_n.jpg

I just received mine. Will post pics soon. The only gripe I have is the usual SS floppy body. Aside from that, very happy with it. Again, I think it looks better than the hot toys agents version.

FYI for anyone else who has this figure: last night after a few drinks for some reason I wanted to see if he had boots and assumed the buttons at the bottom of his pants were actual snap buttons so I pulled them apart....they aren't. SoI had to buy another pair of pants off of Toy Anxiety today. Just a heads up.

FYI for anyone else who has this figure: last night after a few drinks for some reason I wanted to see if he had boots and assumed the buttons at the bottom of his pants were actual snap buttons so I pulled them apart....they aren't. SoI had to buy another pair of pants off of Toy Anxiety today. Just a heads up.

That's why I never drink and strip my dollies! ;)

The skull itself looks really good, but the flames kill it.

The HT flames are more realistically sculpted and applied, so it doesn't suffer the Sideshow receding, flyaway hair appearance. On the HT the flames start to erupt from the skull in thin strands from further forward. The SS looks like a separate wig of flames, like he put on a fire shaped helmet.

Ya, that's the design of the Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider. In the comics it is like that as well, where he has 3 cracks in his forehead where flames are coming out. The SS one is based on Johnny Blaze, who doesn't have that design.

Ya, to each their own. I actually prefer the SS Ghost Rider design over the Hot Toys one. Same for Daredevil. I think the Robbie Reyes skull is too cartoonish, and I prefer the more comic-look of the jacket and chaps. If the quality is as good as some of the other recent figs, I think I'll be quite happy with it.

Ya, to each their own. I actually prefer the SS Ghost Rider design over the Hot Toys one. Same for Daredevil. I think the Robbie Reyes skull is too cartoonish, and I prefer the more comic-look of the jacket and chaps. If the quality is as good as some of the other recent figs, I think I'll be quite happy with it.

Agreed.

Just received mine today. Not too happy about how the figure feels. The body seems pretty floppy and it's difficult to put him in any pose without him looking as if he isn't just shrugging. The jacket on mine seems two centimeters too short but it isn't really noticable when he is kind of sitting and I have the bib on. Luckily I have the 18 inch long hasbro ghost rider cycle from the 2008 movie so I just have him displayed on that next to Robbie Reyes. This was my first experience having a sideshow figure, (I usually stick to Hot Toys) I think unless Sideshow decides to release some SW Legends figures this will be my last one.

Edit: Then again I really like how the sideshow Wolverine looks.
I might add pics later, at the moment my phone is dead.

Back