SSC - Ghost Rider Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been wanting to post a few pics, but when I review my post, pictures are all upside down or on its side.

It's a touch small. I'm doing some work to size it up. With it being a chopper I figure it's alright to be a bit low. I am outfitting the metal frame with a bunch of model parts as soon as they come in the mail. Once I add the Flame FX too I think it will hide it a bit.

IMG_1178.JPGIMG_1177.JPGIMG_1176.jpg

thank you for the pics! i want to like this figure so bad, and it probably looks better in hand, but i don't want to take the $220 gamble. just, can't get over the flame hair. tailoring looks much better than proto though. sigh.

Finally got mine in the mail. He looks okay on the Marvel legends Icons hellcycle.
ePU6fI3.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_1235.JPGIMG_1240.JPGIMG_1241.JPGIMG_1242.JPG
Thought I'd post more pics of this guy since there hasn't been much love for him. Sorry for the crappy iPad quality.

Bought the figure on ebay. Must say, I am really happy about this figure in hand. The body is a little floppy but everything else is great, especially the head sculpt.

I've really been enjoying posing this figure lately. I think Sideshow did a great job on this overall, except for the typical SS body that is.
726bca15e382c1725429ad724c078c2e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was never sold on the black version, but that blue looks fantastic with this figure... I'll be picking it up if I can.

45006028_1950695724984956_6074552716963610624_o.jpg

Back