SSC - Ghost Rider Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my custom Danny Ketch so far
371ea10e334712d98a789574496d5064.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

I have to say, after seeing both this and the HT at NYCC, I really liked this one a lot more, I'm just about sold on him... a light-up feature would've been great but he looked awesome...

This figure is just released...but uhmm who's buying it after HT awesome version???

This figure is just released...but uhmm who's buying it after HT awesome version???

I will and I have the HT one. Sideshows headsculpt looks cool for me . The rest is a bit of a let down but I will work on it :)

I ordered it and I'm waiting for them to take the last payment on Sunday. ����

I ordered them both. To me they are two different characters. Robbie Reyes and Johnny Blaze. I'll admit I personally like the Robbie Reyes one better but Johnny will be getting the motor cycle so that will look nice when displayed.

IMG_1078.jpgIMG_1077.jpg
I am hoping theses are production photos of Ghost Rider. Looking forward to receiving him. I think the skull is far superior over the Hot Toys.

Arriving in warehouse in 14 days. Looking forward to this. Looked great in the Sideshow Live unboxing.

Look up Sideshow live for November 8. Looks great, but Susan just doesn't know how to pose these figures.

I'm guessing we're the only ones who preordered. New production photos on SS website. Looking good. Shipping label created but no date yet.

New production photos look great. This is basically the GR figure I've been waiting for. Shipping has mine showing up next Tuesday!

I just got a shipping update saying that it's being processed for delivery and should be here today. It helps that I'm in L.A. also, so shipping is fast. I think I'm going to change the jeans out for another pair of leather-like pants. Not a fan of the chaps look.

I'm soooo tempted, the latest pics look great but it IS Sideshow and in-hand can go either way. Are they using photo effects to make the flame seem brighter, whats the quality of that pleather is it gonna peel in 6 months, hows the actual paint apps to the skull etc...... I'm anxious to see what you guys think of him later today and over the next several days.

Back