SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no sgt rock was from the gi joe dc comic days

RAH was never a DC Comics property. Sgt. Rock has always been published through DC and they were never in the same book. Matter of fact they do not even take place in the same era. Sgt. Rock takes place during WWII.

Remco produced a 3-3/4" Sgt. Rock line in 1982 or so. It was clearly a blatant attempt to cash in on the success at that time of the Hasbro RAH line.

You are probably confused due to the fact that Hasbro did a 1/6 Sgt. Rock under the GI Joe brand.

Slaughter - Unfortunately yes
Rock - Absolutely not

lol. cut and sew guys need more respect. you tell them that kevin. all everyone knows is who sculpted who. clothiers deserve some recognition too!

office_space_dance.gif

Frighteningly similar to how my buddies and I would dance when drunk in college :lol

Well, minus the break dancing.

Nah, leave it in and add sending the tv crashing into the wall, axe-kicking the table in half which sends the beer bottles on top, flying across the room and through the sliding glass door. :lol

It looks nice but it's what I guess the material was by viewing the vid.

No offense to Kato he does very nice work, I'd be happier with a Indy material jacket but to produce that mass production it wouldn't be what we are paying now per figure.

Looks great though :rock

Back