SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool, but I ain't into paying 100 plus for a shirt. He is a fine tailor though.

Last edited:
Like the painted head, I'm sure he is just making the prototype jacket and the sweatshops will try to reproduce it.

It looks nice but it's what I guess the material was by viewing the vid.

No offense to Kato he does very nice work, I'd be happier with a Indy material jacket but to produce that mass production it wouldn't be what we are paying now per figure.

Looks great though :rock

I see what you're saying bud. And yea, it would suck if a faux suede jacket winds up racking him up to HT prices. I think, since his gear will likely be minimal (i.e. a helmet, goggles, knife and shoulder-holstered .45), that'll offset the jacket and he'll cost the same as Beach.

Aw. I just figured you guys were working on so many figures at once, organization would be the first casualty.

You are working on so many figures at once, right? :monkey3

:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

like every prototype, it's going to be extremely high quality.

the big question is, how are the factories in china going to do insofar as reproducing it.

I see what you're saying bud. And yea, it would suck if a faux suede jacket winds up racking him up to HT prices. I think, since his gear will likely be minimal (i.e. a helmet, goggles, knife and shoulder-holstered .45), that'll offset the jacket and he'll cost the same as Beach.

:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

I think they may toss in some more guns, it would be tough to swallow 130$ for a fancy jacket

Emperor Palpatine and Indy in German disguise are just two that come to mind who were bare bones and equal in price to more substantial releases in their perspective lines. :(

Your right and it would be right up SS's alley to do that.

He's also come with a laser rifle and maybe a real world rifle. A backpack would be nice like the orignal figure, but no big deal if he doesn't.

I thought that Palpatine and german indy were some of the regular priced figures at 89.99, not the higher tagged figures at 120.

Given that the original ROTLA Indy with all his gear was only $90, that made German Indy WAY overpriced. Comparing Palpatine to the clones who come with all the armor and 2 rifles for the same price, makes him the same. :huh

Not saying I'll pass, by any means. I'll definitely be buying. I'm just saying that there's no reason why Sideshow would drop the price for this guy, based on what we've seen of past practices.

granted, though I was using vader as my expensive comparison piece for SW.

Regardless, I anticipate Hawk to be in the same ballpark as duke.

Back