1/6 SSC Gambit Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hope he comes with an alternate sculpt with smaller ears... they look a little big/stick out too much.

if they do, i think i'll get him and cyclops and wolverine.

I'm really considering going all-in on this line. however, I need to see what the females are gonna look like. The Xmen have more big-time females than any other property I can think of.

hope he comes with an alternate sculpt with smaller ears... they look a little big/stick out too much.

I assume it'll come with an alternate long-hair head for this look, so it'll cover up the ears

eeaef32774921900983d35aacb68523cb8c67713.jpg

if they do, i think i'll get him and cyclops and wolverine.

It would be an easy fix if they don't fix the ears for us. All that is required is to take a hobby knife to carve out excess plastic behind the ears, then a little superglue to pull them back.

I'm really considering going all-in on this line. however, I need to see what the females are gonna look like. The Xmen have more big-time females than any other property I can think of.
Considering they're working with TBleague now for female characters, I don't think it will be long before we see a female Xmen character. I'd assume Rogue or Jean first, but they also love Emma Frost a lot.
I assume it'll come with an alternate long-hair head for this look, so it'll cover up the ears

View attachment 497240

They mention in the live stream that he'll come with swap out longer hair.

Yeah, I could see Emma being first since she shows more skin. Even Jubilee shows more than Storm, Rogue, it Jean in their Jim Lee uniforms. Not a real need for those phicen bodies there.

Yeah, I could see Emma being first since she shows more skin. Even Jubilee shows more than Storm, Rogue, it Jean in their Jim Lee uniforms. Not a real need for those phicen bodies there.

True, true but I think they're using TBLeague/Phicen for all their female figures now seeing how the new HQ is also on a one of their bodies even though she's fully covered up head to toe. And current CotD figures are on those bodies as well (though those do show a lot of skin :lol). But you're right, with Emma showing more skin, they could be inclined to do her first for that purpose alone. She was also the first female in their newer PF line up if I remember correctly.

He looks Awesome!!! I love the inner lining design of his coat. I'm definitely getting the other figures I was only going to get Wolverine. Please sideshow give me Sabertooth!!!MI0A4024.jpgMI0A4025.jpgMI0A4027.jpgMI0A4029.jpg

Those close ups make me think his exclusive could just swap out long hair rather than a full portrait, not unlike cyclops’ beams. Nice clean brake between the hair and the rest of the head.

Those close ups make me think his exclusive could just swap out long hair rather than a full portrait, not unlike cyclops’ beams. Nice clean brake between the hair and the rest of the head.

That seems to be the plan

\/
\/

They mention in the live stream that he'll come with swap out longer hair.

Sideshow please fix those monkey/huge ears.. they stand out way too much. i really hope they fix it. Gambit's my fav, will get this for sure if they do. crossing fingers a psylocke and rogue is in the cards.

I plan on getting this, but I will most likely switch out the head with one I already have. Just something not quite right with that one, and it's not just the ears.
94021934_270781537286557_8684028297434103808_n.jpg

Back