SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's one area where SSC is really making the right move but HT super fails. Rooted hair on female characters = :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Oh, I don't know. It looks pretty good on the new Black Widow. I do prefer sculpted if I have a choice, though. Glad they went with it on this.

i think the lighting makes the straps look brown, if you notice the hair has a brown tint to it also. lips, breast look good hope they gave her some junk in the trunk.

Looks really nice. I have never bought a Sideshow 1/6 before how are their modern products in comparison to say Medicom, Hot Toys, Enterbay, etc... the usuals.

Looks really nice. I have never bought a Sideshow 1/6 before how are their modern products in comparison to say Medicom, Hot Toys, Enterbay, etc... the usuals.

They're okay and they're improving with each release. Looks like her web gear (straps on her armor, belt and holsters) are going to be sculpted so no worries there. Might be a ballpark winner.

The decider is the face and eye glasses; and how they look on her. I suppose.

Looking great! I, also, would have preferred a little modernizing of some of her stuff...but not a deal-breaker! Great to finally see her!

I hope the hair doesn't have a "wind blown" look on the final product.

I hope it does actually. When companies make long hair plain it comes off looking like a "hair helmet". When they sculpt it in motion it actually looks like hair.

Back