SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So then are you cool with the entirety of GI Joe and Cobra forces and command team to be under 6 feet tall?

SS created the mistake 5 years ago with making the first Pro so short. We already have a Snake Eyes that is shorter than the newest one. Will just have to wait till the eventual Cobra Trooper v2.

Destro has gotta be 7' in scale or this will look even weirder than it already is lol.

RAH_BaronessDestro01.jpg

SS created the mistake 5 years ago with making the first Pro so short. We already have a Snake Eyes that is shorter than the newest one. Will just have to wait till the eventual Cobra Trooper v2.

Well at least that would be their chance to provide the laser rifles they used in the cartoon.

Cobra_Soldiers-2.jpg

Who cares how tall they are? It's a figure based on an imaginary cartoon character and 3.75" action figure. Shall I go pull out my original again so we can compare the height of her original figure to rest of the ARAH lineup?

She's freaking awesome, regardless of height.

Who cares how tall they are? It's a figure based on an imaginary cartoon character and 3.75" action figure. Shall I go pull out my original again so we can compare the height of her original figure to rest of the ARAH lineup?

Yeah, I don't get the complaining on her height. Show me a better Baroness PF that ever existed. I even think this trumps the PF. No complaints at all. Some dudes are 5'8, some ladies are 5"10. Doesn't matter, she's a display toy and looks darn good to me. 100% happy with her aside from needing a minor replacement part which is being taken care of. :)

Youre missing the point! If I have all my cobra troops stood on a shelf together I want them to look like they BELONG together! If I stand Baroness with my troopers it looks more like Baroness & her 7 dwarves! (Well 8... but that doesnt sound as good!)
So not only is Baroness exceptionally tall... but allcobra troopers are VERY short...

Youre missing the point! If I have all my cobra troops stood on a shelf together I want them to look like they BELONG together! If I stand Baroness with my troopers it looks more like Baroness & her 7 dwarves! (Well 8... but that doesnt sound as good!)

I see lots of taller ladies walking around hand in hand with shorter dudes. Really doesn't matter to me on this fig just imo but I get how some collectors would be frustrated. At least we know the height we're getting on these figs in the future. Destro will be 12.5 inches which I think is great aside from the tin man sculpt.

I have to disagree when it comes to the height simply because the Baroness is part of a line of figures and as such we enter into this expecting the figure to matchup with the other figures in the line. If she was a stand-alone figure, as in SSC only made her and no other figures from the GI Joe Universe, then they can make her as tall or small as they want because there is no prior figures to compare against. As she is now she is great but how she matches up with other figures in the line height-wise does matter. I'd hate for my Lady Jaye to be taller than my Flint...

Back