SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hoped it would look better with a TT.. I was wrong. Too bad, because I saw that the CC can easily work with the TT.:lecture

If you fix his knees (takes 2min) he works well on his own body!
It may be her armour not her actual breasts... but I still wishthe proportions were a bit better.

If you fix his knees (takes 2min) he works well on his own body!
It may be her armour not her actual breasts... but I still wishthe proportions were a bit better.

It is the armor, the body chest is horribly sculpted even without the flesh part.

I posted this a while back

This is without the flesh part of her chest

It is the armor, the body chest is horribly sculpted even without the flesh part.

I posted this a while back

This is without the flesh part of her chest

I was considering using either a small bust triad or a flirty girl med bust body for her. I noticed she is alittle tall the height is the only thing im not to happy with. THe figure it self is small bust and the amor is largely endowed for such a small bust. I would go with a kumik but head is to big for that or a phicen. height is my only concern not sure how i can shave off 1/2 "

I was considering using either a small bust triad or a flirty girl med bust body for her. I noticed she is alittle tall the height is the only thing im not to happy with. THe figure it self is small bust and the amor is largely endowed for such a small bust. I would go with a kumik but head is to big for that or a phicen. height is my only concern not sure how i can shave off 1/2 "

Cut halfway down the thigh, take a chunk out then glue it back together then take a bit off the bottom of the ankle....

Cut halfway down the thigh, take a chunk out then glue it back together then take a bit off the bottom of the ankle....

Like sanding the ankle down alittle, so taking a 1/2 off thigh will work. IS there anyone here who could do that or suggest the proper type cutting tool to get an accurate cut. I don't want to switch bodies but might if this gets complicated.

I placed an order for a Baroness EX on the 18th. I have been charged but received no shipping info. I just talked to a rep and she said that one of the Baroness shipping containers got held up in customs. So I said, "is this figure actually in stock in the warehouse and ready to ship?" She said that is was. So I said can I get some kind of shipping confirmation. She said that she will give me shipping confirmation in a few days. I told her if it is in stock, and has been in stock, why can't this ship today? She said that they are slammed with shipping out that particular figure and are working as fast as they can. I call BS on Sideshow. They are always slow on shipping my crap out!!!!

I placed an order for a Baroness EX on the 18th. I have been charged but received no shipping info. I just talked to a rep and she said that one of the Baroness shipping containers got held up in customs. So I said, "is this figure actually in stock in the warehouse and ready to ship?" She said that is was. So I said can I get some kind of shipping confirmation. She said that she will give me shipping confirmation in a few days. I told her if it is in stock, and has been in stock, why can't this ship today? She said that they are slammed with shipping out that particular figure and are working as fast as they can. I call BS on Sideshow. They are always slow on shipping my crap out!!!!

Yeah, that "Out-the-door-in-24" crap went out the door. :lol

That's weird. I placed an order late Friday the 17th and they shipped it on Monday the 20th. I'm supposed to receive it tomorrow by end of day.

Maybe they don't like you? :lol Just kidding. :grouphug

Like sanding the ankle down alittle, so taking a 1/2 off thigh will work. IS there anyone here who could do that or suggest the proper type cutting tool to get an accurate cut. I don't want to switch bodies but might if this gets complicated.

She's not that big in person I'm telling you, I think Baroness was made to be a robust woman, not to be a petite like Catwoman. Standing her next to CW, there really isn't a huge difference in height.

In the comics and cartoons, it's hard to tell how big Baroness is supposed to be. She looks small standing with Destro, but I always pictured Destro as a huge guy so it's tough to tell if the Baroness was supposed to be a petite woman or a bigger type of woman.

Got mine today. Just when I thought I might be done with Sideshow...

Quick question - okay to bend the glasses in shape? My exclusive ones were bent a bit. Just looks like wire and probably fine, but I don't want to snap them. I sent an email to Sideshow but thought maybe I'd try here, too.

Sounds like SSC is covering up on a mistake on their part.

That's weird. I placed an order late Friday the 17th and they shipped it on Monday the 20th. I'm supposed to receive it tomorrow by end of day.

Maybe they don't like you? :lol Just kidding. :grouphug

I placed my order for the "Baroness EX" late night on Saturday the 18th and she shipped out on Monday the 20th with an arrival date of this Friday. I used 175.50 in RPs, so I ended up paying just $4.49 +shipping for her. :joy

Although she's a kick in the nuts to pose standing on her own she is worth it.

Can't wait for the Classic and Crimson versions. Get on it Sideshow!

I gave her a cobra rifle because i think the m16/14 looked closer to her rifle from her 3" figure. i didnt care for the other rifle i ironically was using in my revamp i did before with a better version with moving parts. styre i think that was what the rifle is called i forget but i know it starts with an S.

her holster is backwards for her semi auto

height wise she stand near height of a kp02 i used for roadblock so she is kinda tall. she hits his forhead only 1/4 under 12" She is the tallest female i have currently so this is definatly a new body to the point she has become out of scale since she is the same height as snake eyes maybe barely a hair under his height. 74333_10201255925270713_1630659388_n.jpg

Last edited:
She's not that big in person I'm telling you, I think Baroness was made to be a robust woman, not to be a petite like Catwoman. Standing her next to CW, there really isn't a huge difference in height.

In the comics and cartoons, it's hard to tell how big Baroness is supposed to be. She looks small standing with Destro, but I always pictured Destro as a huge guy so it's tough to tell if the Baroness was supposed to be a petite woman or a bigger type of woman.

Shes taller than Major Bludd & all my troopers... I personally expect her to be tall but not THAT tall!

Back