SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why, because Baroness is just cloth and not a vinyl-cloth kinda' mix like BW and Selina Kyle? I have a number of Iron Man 2 Black Widows and some of the suits are peeling revealing the cloth material base underneath. Not a pretty site.

I might be mistaken as I don't have the figure on hand yet, but from the photos it seems that the costume under the armor is pure fabric. It looks like there's nothing on it that would crack overtime.

I pulled the trigger earlier than I wanted to only because I wanted the SSC EX version. Having a second swap out head is one of the better (if not the best?) premiums that SSC EXs can have and I didn't want to miss out on that.

Good call...hard to pass on the EX for this since it is such a great alternative, unlike, say, an IED or pistol.

I do not have the Baroness yet, she's in the mail, but are you saying her bodysuit is a thinner material than what HT used for BW and Selina Kyle? That can be disappointing.

Not my point, im sure it will be tough enough what I meant was its thinner so you can see the joints, double elbow joints would have looked ugly.

anyone tried a bodyswap to get better articulation from the Elbows and knees yet?

Doesn't seem like people have ... but one problem I see are the feet. I wouldn't know what body would accept those feet pegs. Which is why we haven't seen much ports.

feet would be an easy fi, just treat them like hot toys. put a double balljoint into them.

I'd try it with mine, but the only spare female body i've got ATM has knocker's the size of baroness's head.

My wife has a great sense of humor :lol

Good call...hard to pass on the EX for this since it is such a great alternative, unlike, say, an IED or pistol.

Well, I dunno how good of a call...with shipping to Hawaii she was over $200! I basically passed up HT Man of Steel Supes for this one. :monkey4

I do like the character of Baroness better than Superman, so yeah I guess I must be crazy :lol

Well, I dunno how good of a call...with shipping to Hawaii she was over $200! I basically passed up HT Man of Steel Supes for this one. :monkey4

I do like the character of Baroness better than Superman, so yeah I guess I must be crazy :lol

I think baroness was the better of the two.

Doesn't seem like people have ... but one problem I see are the feet. I wouldn't know what body would accept those feet pegs. Which is why we haven't seen much ports.

If I remember correctly the Selina Kyle has the ability to pull the pegs out and maybe swap them for the Sideshow pegs. If not I do not imagine that it is that hard to say use Hot Toys boot with some modification with the Baroness uniform and gear. I am really excited to get this figure and the possibilities it offers.

Well I don't like the way the head looks on a TT it's a little too big.

Really the SS body doesn't even bother me anymore. It just lacks the double hinge joints for the arms and legs.

I modded mine because I thought some of the suit was too dull.

Cant believe im saying this... but I wish her cans werent so big... makes her arms look too skinny...
Juganess is a cool figure, but the proportions are a bit off. Personally im happier with Cobra Commander!

Cant believe im saying this... but I wish her cans werent so big... makes her arms look too skinny...
Juganess is a cool figure, but the proportions are a bit off. Personally im happier with Cobra Commander!

:lol They don't look that huge. Well, just judging from pics of the nude in reviews and at TA.

Back