SSC Flint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like how SS usually poses one of their pics like the vintage box art.
I do, too, but with slight re-adjusting they probably could have gotten a more flattering angle or lighting.

To guys like Skiman, this might be a figure where the muscle body is a bit more warranted. He was huge on both the card art and in the cartoon.

I preordered mine but, I'm less enthusiastic about the head sculpt. That's okay because I can easily replace mine with something else; the head sculpt Mando chose for his custom would be ideal.

The gear and costume however is spot on. I'm glad Sideshow didn't go all Firefly on this release. I hope I can afford it when charge day arrives.

I preordered mine but, I'm less enthusiastic about the head sculpt. That's okay because I can easily replace mine with something else; the head sculpt Mando chose for his custom would be ideal.

The gear and costume however is spot on. I'm glad Sideshow didn't go all Firefly on this release. I hope I can afford it when charge day arrives.

Where's that at, god I hate viewing these threads at work I miss all the pics :banghead

randy-couture-2.jpg

Thats who I thought of as well. But its cool cause it looks awesome! :rock

This is the first Joe that I haven't bought. I think he's just OK. Might pick up the regular version off ebay if I can get him cheap

Flint without the sawed off shotgun, would be like Storm Shadow without his swords.

I also passed on the exclusive nunchucks.

Back