SSC Flint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duke and Flint

photo.jpg

Attachments

• bw.jpg
    bw.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 6
Yeah, no offense, but they just don't look right together. Even less so when you consider Flint served with Duke before joining the Joe team.
--

Asides from the GI JOE chain of command theme (i.e. DUKE, FLINT, BEACHHEAD . . . & HAWK/GENERAL HAWK if & when Sideshow gets around to him) . . . the only figure that would look right with DUKE is . . . SCARLETT.

--

Asides from the GI JOE chain of command theme (i.e. DUKE, FLINT, BEACHHEAD . . . & HAWK/GENERAL HAWK if & when Sideshow gets around to him) . . . the only figure that would look right with DUKE is . . . SCARLETT.

I disagree. Pretty much every Joe looks good next to Duke. I was referring to the age difference in the sculpts with Dbabe using the younger looking HT Cruise head.

I disagree. Pretty much every Joe looks good next to Duke. I was referring to the age difference in the sculpts with Dbabe using the younger looking HT Cruise head.
--

Call me old fashioned, but since I grew up watching the cartoon series . . . it's SCARLETT for me, but I do see where you're coming from.

Scarlett is with Duke. . .

Anyway, got the new buckle and painted them both gold metallic. Might be a bit bright, so may go with bronz or copper.

flint17.jpg

flint18.jpg

Flint is becoming a favorite of the line.

Duke looks like he could kick your ass if he wanted to.

Flint looks like he is walking over to do it.

For me it was always Flint and the rest of the Joes. He was my first custom RAH GI Joe I made several years ago and here is the lastest update. Thank you Sideshow!

picture.php

Last edited:
Back