SSC Flint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the regular edition of Flint mysteriously just got put back up on SSC.com for purchase, dont know what dark corner of the warehouse they found those hiding in. Just scored one for $120. Figured I spread the word before they disappear again in case anyone else was interested.

i bet they are reading everyones thoughts on the web about this hiatus, pulled a flint out of the hole they had held back and wanted to see how fast a cheaper figure would go!! bam now they are checking inventory!

I don't think it's that weird. SSC usually has warehouse finds listed on their weekly e-mails, don't they? They used to. I remember when a Gray Hulk PF got "found" a couple years back. Insane.

When was he listed? And how long was he there for?...maybe they just had one
I really have no idea when it first went up, I noticed it around 10PM cst last night. Got an order confirmation, but still waiting for a shipping confirmation, hopefully its not mistake. I just started collecting this series in January, so its nice finding an older figure not marked up 2x-3x original price, good retail karma I guess. Now if they could just find a Firefly or Beachhead that was hidden somewhere...

Back