SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Firefly?

Awesome.

14j711j.jpg

a2f2w5.jpg

vg7879.jpg

He looks to the best one yet, IMO. Traditionalists may be disappointed, but I like him, though I wish he was in full camo. More pics at https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=8023

The exclusive is the IED.

Last edited:

For those too busy to go to Sideshow's site, or wanting immediate gratification:

8xq6ag.jpg

2dahchf.jpg

rgxu78.jpg

33lm5jc.jpg

2rlygdk.jpg

oiu7up.jpg

r7llsl.jpg

30iaiv5.jpg

jucw1z.jpg

I like the expression of his eyes. Bad a$$

25qt93q.jpg

j10xsh.jpg

16j4igi.jpg

This is exactly what we needed. No more trooper variants, please.

Looks good for SS take on him. Wish they had camo'd the face mask, or at least gave it a matching grey color with the suit.

You got Storm Shadow at 100% I would like to hear why you chose this outfit. If it's a ROC excuse, then I am out.....at least sell me the grey camo outfit on the side........

I like the gear, headsculpt, weapons etc. Why not the traditional outfit????????? Come on Sideshow......

I was wondering the same, they did a great job with Storm Shadow. Some might not like the "winter gear" aspect of FF.

$124.99. Is this the most expensive Joe figure yet? I can't recall...was Snake Eyes $119 or $124?

Good catch. Maybe they thought the TMP was more contemporary.

What's your take on the figure, 'Nam? You're in the traditionalist camp, correct?

Last edited:

Good catch. Maybe they thought the TMP was more contemporary.

What's your take on the figure, "Nam? You're in the traditionalist camp, correct?

....*sigh* I'm still gonna get him though. :lol

It's a shame they didn't go the "traditional" route, but it's really not a bad update. I'll just nab the Swedish K from my 21st Century MF figure and use that instead.

overall, I like the direction they went with him - but come on, they need to give him a little bit of an updated assault rifle.

Overall, very nice!

overall, I like the direction they went with him - but come on, they need to give him a little bit of an updated assault rifle.

Overall, very nice!

Firefly doesn't need one though. He's not gonna do any full frontal assaults. Sneek in, plant explosives, sneak out. He just needs small arms in the event he does get spotted.

Overall I like the figure but when I look at it I don't think "wow thats Firefly". Its kind of disappointing, don't know if I'll get it for sure but leaning towards yea.:confused:

The IED on the bottom right.

vg7879.jpg

His Swedish K would have made a cool exclusive, though.

The biggest disappointment is that Sideshow doesn't know their Joes from their Cobras, or at least Klauder doesn't. What happened to the "few Joes before we see some more Cobras" Sideshow? This makes 2 Cobras announced since the "few Joes" we were told we'd see first at SDCC.
:tap

Back