SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Firefly?

The teaser still lists 9 days and a few hours left. That would be next Monday, not Black and White Friday :confused:

I guess that means PPO? Ugh.

Im going to go with Firefly. Cobra Sabateur makes perfect since to show a case with explosives in it. Plus a masked head sculpt is much easier to make. There isnt any need for an unmasked version.

Right now it is at 9 Days and 28 minutes. So that would be 11 AM my time on Monday, which is the usual PPO time here. That would be 10 AM Sideshow time.

Monday is a strange PPO day. I don't think FF would need a PPO myself, unless his exclusive is limited and kicks major ass, like a scale tactical nuke.

Walkie Talkie might be it.

Monday is a strange PPO day. I don't think FF would need a PPO myself, unless his exclusive is limited and kicks major ass, like a scale tactical nuke.

Pretty sure the bomb case in the countdown is the exclusive. At least that's what it shows as being the Ex. on the concept art.

They've done PPOs on Mondays before, so it really isn't unusual. A Nuke would be an awesome exclusive though!

I think waiting is actually more painful with the countdown.... I keep catching myself checking just to see seconds tick by :lol

Last edited:

Cannot wait!

firefly.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

The order goes up on Black Friday or Cyber Monday (SS loves CM) day of "the boom"... My guess. I tired squeezing Dennis for the info when he was in the freak chat.

Where the good guys at?

According to the bomb, he'll go up Cyber Monday. Crap. I got Friday off work, but probably won't have Monday off too :(

Yep. It's Firefly. I got a PPO notification just now! :)

Hi, I'm new.

Back