SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Landed an Duke EX from the distressed deals last week from SS. Description said it has minor box damage. Will get him later this week. Let us see what SS deems as minor box damage.

Landed an Duke EX from the distressed deals last week from SS. Description said it has minor box damage. Will get him later this week. Let us see what SS deems as minor box damage.

Expect the worst and you won't be disappointed. I've gotten everything from a crinkled corner to a panel completely ripped off.

Welcome to the party, wandi2710. You better buckle in tight. Between the awesomeness of these figures, the price, and the clowns you are about to get involved with on this forum...you are in for one hell of a ride.

Try gohastings.com but before you do, swing by the Star Wars hastings thread and pick up the 20% off discount code... unless Prog bought the last one.

Great advice from 'Nam (don't worry, he busts everyone's balls), but if indeed you are in Jakarta, I don't think Hastings ships internationally. Unless you have an APO / FPO address.

Yes sir...it sure will be quite a ride...
Yes...I don't think hasting will sold intetnationally, ill try Viking and monkey depot.

Thks again guys for the advice and warm welcome.....
Beer for everyone.

Ps: just wondering , is there any of you gents collect 1/48 airplane diecast?

:lol So I FINALLY have this figure in my clutches. After all this wait I think he is a solid figure, but I don't think he's an epic success either. I like his gear, but he seems a bit light on the accessories. I see now why everyone hated the pants (even though the Flint is the same it's not as bad.)

I really miss the bent toe boots on this figure. The helmet is a pain in the butt to figure out for some reason.

Whine whine whine.

I will say that the paint isn't as bad as the ol pictures made it out to be.

Glad he's in the collection overall, just not blown away in comparison to most of the line. Hope Stalker is a better overall figure.

Back