SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, just received the binoculars. He looks awesome with them. These certainly bring back some great memories thats for sure. Will post some pics shortly!
B.

Speaking of the exclusive Binoculars, I just recently found out what specific model they are, they're Simrad Optronics LP-7 laser rangefinders.
An earlier version was used as the basis for the electrobinoculars used on Hoth in The Empire Strikes Back with a few extra doodads added to make them look a little different. So when Sideshow makes those they can easily be repainted and given to Duke as a substitute if anyone misses out on the exclusive.

Speaking of the exclusive Binoculars, I just recently found out what specific model they are, they're Simrad Optronics LP-7 laser rangefinders.
An earlier version was used as the basis for the electrobinoculars used on Hoth in The Empire Strikes Back with a few extra doodads added to make them look a little different. So when Sideshow makes those they can easily be repainted and given to Duke as a substitute if anyone misses out on the exclusive.

Yep, that be them. Check this out:
https://www.partsofsw.com/ebinoc.htm
Pretty sweet site!
B.

Finally, took long enough to post a photo.

100_3083.jpg

B.

anyone see these on clearance yet? gohastings amazon store has them at $101. Still hoping to get him for less.

haha. only half elite here...but when I find deals I splurge. Like, there's no reason to have 3 red ninjas before I even purchase Duke, but the fact I could put them together for like $60 means I go crazy.

BTW amazon now has Duke for $100. Every couple of weeks Hastings drops him by $1. :lol

haha. only half elite here...but when I find deals I splurge. Like, there's no reason to have 3 red ninjas before I even purchase Duke, but the fact I could put them together for like $60 means I go crazy.

BTW amazon now has Duke for $100. Every couple of weeks Hastings drops him by $1. :lol

are you mad 100 dollars is worth duke.he is worth every penny

I went grocery shopping and forgot to use my coupons. Guess I have to wait for Duke to go down to $88.92 now.

Back