SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My issue was merely with the douchebaggery. I've no problem with custom figures :duh nor do I have issues the comparing of custom figures toward official releases so long as it's fairly unbiased.

Personally I think SSC's Duke looks more like Hawk (in the head) but I'm not gonna lay one rotten egg after another in here and ruin everyone elses fun just because of my humble opinion. This isn't the SW section, we ain't counting helmet vents.

Those of you who don't show their custom, c'mon! F'in show em! You made 'em for YOU not for anyone else here. You put in the effort, you didn't the necessary work, don't let the ill-mannered remarks of a low lifes whom have never created anything with their hands (save for a sticky smelly mess) stop you!:lecture

that was pretty funny I must say, usually I'm pretty good to not let the sentence hang open for attack.

DAMN U NAM!!!!!

:moon
:moon:moon
:moon:moon:moon
:moon:moon:moon:moon

My issue was merely with the douchebaggery. I've no problem with custom figures nor do I have issues the comparing of custom figures toward official releases so long as it's fairly unbiased.

Personally I think SSC's Duke looks more like Hawk (in the head) but I'm not gonna lay one rotten egg after another in here and ruin everyone elses fun just because of my humble opinion. This isn't the SW section, we ain't counting helmet vents.

EXACTLY!

I have been watching Duke on ebay and I have noticed that the price is really coming down on him. It, for the most part, is still at around retail. But I have seen a few go for below that.

IMG_4152.jpg

IMG_4117.jpg

IMG_4125.jpg

IMG_4136.jpg

IMG_4201.jpg
Love these pics. I get mine on Tuesday. I will bewaiting all day for ups driver!

Been working on my Duke figure for a while. Thought I'd add a few things. Still a work in progress. Only had my cel to take pics:slap. I'll try to get some better pics up in a bit . . . . . .

Duke2.jpg

Duke.jpg

Duke3.jpg

I like the knife and where you positioned it....dig the water bottle strapped on....I like the flashlight on the pistol.....what is the chord? Is that his radio?

I like the knife and where you positioned it....dig the water bottle strapped on....I like the flashlight on the pistol.....what is the chord? Is that his radio?

Yup! That's part of the radio and headset. The water bottle is hooked on using a carabiner. I also swapped out the holster, pistol and boots

More Pics . . . . . .

Duke5.jpg

Duke4.jpg

Very happy with my first SS I Joe figure!! :rock:
Will complete this line (gd guys only) and hope that they release a new snake eye. Dun really dig the 1st one..
DSCF0721.jpg

DSCF0734.jpg

DSCF0736.jpg

DSCF0741.jpg

DSCF0739.jpg

Back