SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there's a few people that just need to understand that not every post they don't like needs to be followed up with name calling or fail pics or jokes about bodily functions.

wouldn't surprise me one bit to hear that the absense of many fine posters and talented customizers don't post here often anymore because of the immaturity and inability for people to just shut the hell up.

Bingo. that's why i rarely post in the GI Je section and why i never show my customs on this board anymore. and it's the honest truth.

Those pics doesn't make my figure any justice at all.

IMG_5709.jpg

Awesome Seb, just awesome.

When did the Joe section start to wreak of this lab accident putrescence?

Saw a similar "lookit me, lookit me" thread that was shut down earlier.:cuckoo:

I had to look that up. :(

Bingo. that's why i rarely post in the GI Je section and why i never show my customs on this board anymore. and it's the honest truth.

"What kind of talk is that?" :monkey2

I'm thinking the same thing in regards to showing my customs. Sometimes I try something just for the fun of it, or share some real pics of something being discussed and I add commentary on why I tried a particular mod. It seems my commentary and reasoning for trying something gets completely overlooked and I get critiqued for wasting my time or doing something unnecessary. :dunno:dunno

I'm thinking the same thing in regards to showing my customs. Sometimes I try something just for the fun of it, or share some real pics of something being discussed and I add commentary on why I tried a particular mod. It seems my commentary and reasoning for trying something gets completely overlooked and I get critiqued for wasting my time or doing something unnecessary. :dunno:dunno

Looked pretty good to me still :exactly:, I enjoy them :rock

Thanks for the encouragement guys! :hi5: I wanna be like Ski and start my own custom thread with cool custom creations. :clap:clap I've got plenty of mods waiting to be done on my plate, which I'll be sharing soon.

I have big one coming up Sam, I hope you are impressed :rock

I have big one coming up Sam, I hope you are impressed :rock

I'm sure I will be impressed, since all your other stuff looks great. I must say you've become a customizing machine, I'll keep my eyes on your custom pages. I barely get time to put into my figures, that's why it can take me weeks to finally finish projects (damned overtime [it allows me to get more figures though]).

Back