SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stretched the strap of the goggles under the bottom lip of the helmet. They've stayed in place ever since.

Some updated pics . . . . . .

DSC059282.JPG

DSC059232.JPG

DSC059262.JPG

DSC059241.JPG

DSC059272.JPG

DSC059222.JPG

DSC059201.JPG

Got to get tough! Those are great mods/shots Tk, you must be a cop or a serviceman because your poses are always realistic.

Got to get tough! Those are great mods/shots Tk, you must be a cop or a serviceman because your poses are always realistic.

HA! That obvious? Close enough! Just glad that you guys enjoy the pics. I'm even more happy that some of you are getting ideas from my mods and adding them to your own figures. Being able to mod and add to these figures is part of the fun:yess:

I have been wanting to replace my Snake Eyes stained Pro 1.2 and get an extra portrait to repaint. But the portraits have been going for 20-40 dollars on Ebay and the Pro 1.2s are mostly BINs in the low 20s. Even Toyanxiety wanted 22.00 for the Pro 1.2 and I think I remember 17.00 for the portrait.

But Patience pays off. I just found the Pro 1.2 WITH the portrait at redplanettoys.com for like 17 or 18 dollars total. So I got two.

I did the same thing when I removed paint from my first head or two. Too much acetone = peeling face sculpt. :(

Gonna go back to my old dependable Easy Lift Off for my second attempt. My son has been begging me for a kitbashed figure so I think I'll go ahead and practice painting on this one, put it on one of my lose pros, and gear it up with some stuff from my extra equipment bin.

been a while, but i just p/u duke for $100 on ebay. And then realized i could have gotten him cheaper with patience...im getting rusty. oops.

Back