1/6 SSC Dengar Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dengar1.jpg

Cool to see that Dengar is at waitlist status,,,glad this figure has been a success for SSC. He's one intense brute of a Bounty Hunter...

DENGAR-015.jpg

Yeah I thought that too when I unboxed him. I ended up taking the neck peg out and then just putting the head back on the neck. It seems to hold poses fine and just lowers the head about 5mm which helps greatly.

I'm loving messing about with the poses on this figure. He's a really solid addition to any Star Wars collection IMO.

IMG_5098.JPG

Started working on the fat bastard. Removed the shoulder band for flopping armor, shin mod, weathering on the flysuit.
76d5ddc32be39fffc19a60ca2f5d05dd.jpg

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

I want to display my Dengar with his Rifle attached to his backpack, but I don't want to use anything permanent as a fixing which could possibly damage the rifle and backpack. I was thinking maybe magnets? Any ideas freaks?? :dunno

He is readily available for almost retail in some online groups already...

For those who considered buying the MG-42 kit available for cheap on ebay this is how it looks like compared to SSC rifle.
Slightly less detail, some different proportions, less filmsy plastic. With a proper paintjob will do for a Level 2 Dengar rifle (aka without the butt stock).
7b2ab585519a08f23c1463b9e090014f.jpg
d4eeb6b7f8c608e6bb916b1a645f9d4e.jpg

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

SithThundercracker, thanks for pics. I'm planning to get this cheap rifle for a scout trooper. I'll just attach some scope and that will do nicely.

Back