SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

Why would they put so much effort in these clones when they should release a OT stormtrooper?!!!!!

Sonoverb..., and I thought of scaling back my Clone collections. With this new helmet improvement, I just have to get even more. No thanks to SS for that!

I can foresee a lot of custom clones and different units showing up from members painting their troops.

I parted out my bly and left the pauldron and blaster holsters with blasters. What do you think? :lol

I parted out my bly and left the pauldron and blaster holsters with blasters. What do you think? :lol

Same here, but with a Cody, Airborne, and a Bly. This isn't my first rodeo either, an expansive rodeo a tad bit more from first days of getting into this hobby in '98, but still the same.

These do look very tempting. I have a phase 1 blue clone lieutenant. Love the phase 1 clones but these are making me want more! Dang it!

9346091068_38694011b7_b.jpg

9346092124_1c80b0969f_b.jpg

If i really had to choose i'd go with the veteran but i'll need a shiny to display it with the phase II helmet anyway.

Man great pics, the details pop in them! Must resist!!!

They came out fantastic can't wait to order a couple!

New video from Hot Chix: Confirms that both helmets are new sculpts which are more screen accurate and feature translucent view ports, also the shoulder bells are being redesigned and the chest armour will now be snap fit rather than glued in order to make customisation easier.

[ame]https://youtu.be/0JvtFkl9ZaA[/ame]

its cool that they are fixing some of the issues with the old clones...but man, that's gonna make it hard to have them all together and looking different...
at least with the new upgrades to the armor...we can now say that we actually have phase 2 armor to go along with the ph 2 buckets...lol

Last edited:

I just watched the SDC video showing and detailing the reveals there. They seemed to change quite a bit with the new deluxe clones. New sculpting on the helmets, new parts and weapons as well as changes to the riffle and the base articulated body.

I may have to order more of them...

I thought the phase one was different too, good to hear about the changes, I'm excited for a clone for the first time in a long time.

its cool that they are fixing some of the issues with the old clones...but man, that's gonna make it hard to have them all together and looking different...
at least with the new upgrades to the armor...we can now say that we actually have phase 2 armor to go along with the ph 2 buckets...lol

Yep sucks but not a huge thing in my book since when I am done at the end of the year be around 25 phase 1 clones LOL. There is a certain point when only knowledgeable people would notice the difference between the 2 but who know may have enough pieces on the market later to fix some of them.

Yeah - I just watched that vid again properly, because I missed all the info on the clones last time. :lol

I actually agree with you guys - the improvements sound excellent! You can actually see that PhaseII helmet does look more accurate than the previous sculpt, something I always disliked about them.

The 501st 'Veteran' sounds like a possible buy for me at some stage. :)

I hope they will come out with new phase II Clones minus the gatling or phase 1 helmet to reduce the cost. There, I will get several more.

Back