SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

I hope these guys stick around for a LOOOONG time. There i no such thing as too many clones, as Canadaclone has just shown us.

...really nutty...

You have no idea how happy my online guy was when I e-mailed him about an order for the Deluxe Clone Troopers...I had to E-mail him..... the site couldn't handle my order...

:horror You're a damn Cloneaholic! :lol

...really nutty...

You have no idea how happy my online guy was when I e-mailed him about an order for the Deluxe Clone Troopers...I had to E-mail him..... the site couldn't handle my order...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24896-1372359982-14.gif

After seeing the 4 dlx and then Echo and Fives go up I thought to myself man this is too many clones. What would I do with them all?

Then after seeing canadaclone's pics I'm thinking that looks cool. What to do? What to do?

Guys...I'm confused about something.

On toyark, there was an article saying ssc teases a sixth scale commander Cody....um...huh?

I could've sworn they made him already. What's the deal?

Guys...I'm confused about something.

On toyark, there was an article saying ssc teases a sixth scale commander Cody....um...huh?

I could've sworn they made him already. What's the deal?

Think they talking about the 1/4 scale Cody PF.

I'm in the same boat. Very tempted to get at least 2 (shiny and veteran) but there are so many more original releases from this very same line that i still have to add to the collection (Dewback, STAP, E-Web, Wolffe). I may even try and pick both latest GG animated maquettes (Dewback and Scout trooper) before i pull the trigger on these DX clones. Dillema...

Oh damn.. they did!!! Awesome!!! Well I can tell ya, those new helmets are the same they used on Commander Cody!!! Yes!!!!

Last edited:

Also now we know they're not repaints, better quality clones!!! I'm ordering more next year!!!

Back