SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

from Sideshow's Facebook

The Clones have arrived in the Photo Studio!

Check out these behind the scenes pics of Terry and Ginny setting up and shooting an awesome desert environment with some of our new deluxe clones!---> https://bit.ly/115VGx3

personally the pics are disappointing, theres nothing new except the minigun, the shiny's could have been from the old release for all we know and the rex and cody arent really a part of this

Yea 2 of them have the old bodysuits, lol. Come on man thats pretty lame.
Must included Phase II helmets too.

Not much of a reveal, but I'm still hoping.

wow...exciting...old figures for a shoot for new figures...wow ...lol..at least in the contest pic, looks like the clones are all wearing the cloth under suits..so that's a plus i think...

and im still holding to my original thoughts that this will somehow be an excl to SDCC this year...

wow...exciting...old figures for a shoot for new figures...wow ...lol..at least in the contest pic, looks like the clones are all wearing the cloth under suits..so that's a plus i think...

and im still holding to my original thoughts that this will somehow be an excl to SDCC this year...

Does it really matter I am sure we would both be extatic with affordable clones for bashing :p

So we're gettin Z-6 blaster at last... Who cares what figure comes with it :lol

So we're gettin Z-6 blaster at last... Who cares what figure comes with it :lol

Also the DC-15 has a different look at the end and bottom of the barrel. I, for one, liked seeing the behind the scene shots....you guys are a tough crowd. :lol
At least we know there still coming for those of us who have been waiting for some new weapons and clones to bash with. :hi5:

Clone_Deluxe_Preview.jpg

Looks like they may come with droid poppers as well.

If that's the case I can cancel my Wolfe and just get these.

What droid poppers I cant see a single one in the picture listed only the addition of the gatling, unique blaster, backpack, better paint apps, and non rubber body suitst.

What droid poppers I cant see a single one in the picture listed only the addition of the gatling, unique blaster, backpack, better paint apps, and non rubber body suitst.

The Droid Popper is in the white clones left hand in the 6th pic from the top.

HTH

And the one second from the right is picking his nose.

Can't wait for more information about these.
It would be really nice for them to feature generic Clone Trooper heads with them.
Or just have different hairstyles for each of them. Though, no scars and the likes.

He's up in the newsletter.
you get one clone, and stickers to customize his unit. and 17 different weaons.
it's 350$.

Back