SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man shiny deluxe clone is just such an awesome figure, really nice finish and so many display options. If ever there was a 1/6 army builder to get, this is it!

About to sell most of my 1/6 collection, and I honestly think Im going to miss this guy and phase 2 rex the most...

Can't believe how much people are asking for these figures now. On Amazon some of them are going for over $400 LOL

They can ask what they want...people are not paying more than about $20 over retail, that is where the ones I have been selling are moving...

They can ask what they want...people are not paying more than about $20 over retail, that is where the ones I have been selling are moving...

Yeah I can't believe how much people are asking for phase II Rex. Not sure if it is actually selling that high but I regret not picking it up when i initially wanted to.

Most of the clones look really nice in a display, surely the last ones of the line. But they lost their value for me when I started posing them compared to Hot Toys figures. Always so clunky. :(

I miss them already....only going to get worse....

IMG_5876.jpg

I'd love to see them release some more ARC troopers or some galactic marines or camouflage scout troopers.

Kashyyk trooper and Galactic Marine are the most important troopers missing in the line to me. Always frustrating when a manufacturer leave you short of a couple variants in a series.

My shiny troopers

Nice squad of troopers. I take it you prefer phase II? Same here.

Since I am able to add to this thread; here is my 212th:
5BxQsTyl.jpg
wxXh3R8l.jpg

I was able to pick this up last April-ish brand new for retail + shipping from CMDstore, but they have since jacked up the price to $200. Go figure.

Nice squad of troopers. I take it you prefer phase II? Same here.

Since I am able to add to this thread; here is my 212th:
5BxQsTyl.jpg
wxXh3R8l.jpg

I was able to pick this up last April-ish brand new for retail + shipping from CMDstore, but they have since jacked up the price to $200. Go figure.

Thank you! Yes, I love the phase 2 helmets, but also helmets 1 phase I like least). I have 2 shelves, light side and dark side) Well for the price, I can say that this is godly) I bought for 250-300. In our country this is normal.
Medicom Troops
Star_Wars_3.jpg

I have a chance at getting Commander Cody at a local shop here that is doing a 33% discount which will bring the total to around $168. I don't have any clone figures, how does he hold up to HT? Thanks

I have a chance at getting Commander Cody at a local shop here that is doing a 33% discount which will bring the total to around $168. I don't have any clone figures, how does he hold up to HT? Thanks

I think you should definitely pick it up at that price. It's a good figure.
Also, the armor and accessories may be Sideshow, but the body is actually Hot Toys.

Back