SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

Been watching the Clone Wars cartoon lately, really tempted to pick up a Deluxe Clone since I have enough SS points to totally cover it. Just need to chose which one.

I'm not familiar with the Star Wars releases from SS, do any of you diehards think we'll see any more colors? I'd love to grab a 327th Star Corps clone. (I know they made a Commander Bly figure a while back, but those eBay prices are a little more than I'd like to pay.)

You might have to look into the Clones they already released. check out rebelscum to see photos of all the clones Sidesshow made.

Bly is actually a really nice release - I wanted to get it, but had other things to focus on at the time.

That said - I'd love to see them revisit him with the newly updated helmet sculpt. :rock

I'm still waiting for SSC to get on with releasing a Kashyyyk trooper - been wanting that guy for a LONG time.

Bly is actually a really nice release - I wanted to get it, but had other things to focus on at the time.

That said - I'd love to see them revisit him with the newly updated helmet sculpt. :rock

I'm still waiting for SSC to get on with releasing a Kashyyyk trooper - been wanting that guy for a LONG time.

Bly was my favorite Clone next to Cody, to bad I sold him. Oh well.

You might have to look into the Clones they already released. check out rebelscum to see photos of all the clones Sidesshow made.

Thanks for the site.

I might just get a Veteran clone and eBay some Bly parts to turn him into a 327th trooper!

Shiny ordered with discount code "luck14" bring it on! Every little helps:clap

Meaningless observation. I find it odd that they actually named the shiny one "shiny". They have one called veteran, why isnt the shiny one called rookie, since his suit has no battle damage? And the word rookie is used often in the clone wars show.

I think i might get the 212. Just like the orange on him.

Meaningless observation. I find it odd that they actually named the shiny one "shiny". They have one called veteran, why isnt the shiny one called rookie, since his suit has no battle damage? And the word rookie is used often in the clone wars show.

I think i might get the 212. Just like the orange on him.

Shiny is a derogatory term used by experienced clones, when referring to rookies, whose armor is still pristine.

Shiny is a derogatory term used by experienced clones, when referring to rookies, whose armor is still pristine.

Yeah I just thought it would be more consistent if they had the veteran and rookie models, rather than veteran and shiny. Lol

I'm headed down the slippery slope of clone collecting. My debate is which deluxe to get first. The 501st or the shiny?

I may pick up another vet for customizing

]
I may pick up another vet for customizing

Is that your collection in your signature, JonEl?

If so...

f4360c66_most-impressive-darth-vader.jpeg

Yeah, Thanks, I've added a few since that was taken as well.

Yeah I did it's a WGP head, I have a collection page but it's a bit out if date, the customs can be found in my customs page too. I actually removed some paint from my new 501st to make him Appo from the clone wars Umbara arc

That's awesome. Umbara arc is one of the best in the entire series.

I'm planning on getting a few 501st in the near future.

yeah umbara is my favorite as well, i cant wait until we get fives and echo, love me some 501st only problem is 212th outnumbers them for now

Back