SSC Dead Christmas Ornament

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think its funny that I woke up at like 4:30 am to get my zero and went back to bed and he was still available until the afternoon at least if I remember correctly (maybe for a day or two??) either way I was pissed for waking up so early but in retrospect that was the right move :chew:chew:chew thanks for all the props on the new member of the family....perhaps tomorrow he will have his baptism in blood!!

Are you talking about the attendee order, or non-attendee? I also remember getting up @ 4:30 or so for the non-attendee. When he went up, I immediately went through check out and got him. I then thought I was pretty dumb, because it was so easy, I just could have gotten him when I woke up. Less than 5 minutes later I went back to the item page, hit refresh and he was sold out. And that's how it began....

Woohoo!!! :woo My ornaments came today. I have one hanging on my Grey Hulk's little finger because I don't get Christmas trees.....the next is ready to tear apart as soon as I get a body for him.....hopefully early next week. :rock

Woohoo!!! :woo My ornaments came today. I have one hanging on my Grey Hulk's little finger because I don't get Christmas trees.....the next is ready to tear apart as soon as I get a body for him.....hopefully early next week. :rock

:rock:rock:rock

Kinda funny, this thing is going for $18 on ebay plus $8 shipping but you can still get it from sideshow for $9.99 plus shipping. I assume if people have access to ebay they have access to sideshowtoy.com, I don't understand why they don't find the site and buy it there. Just an observation.

Yes because rubbing subject 5's awesomeness makes me feel better about not having patient zero.

But what if you have them both? :lol

The Zombie custom is really well done....I'm wondering if SSC will release this one outright since they have a headsculpt already completed.....

The hand is amazingly oversized though, I think this Zombie is begging to have lost his right hand at least.....come on Bloody Stump!

Just got mine today. Very nice ornament! I'll have to put the tree up early this year so I can enjoy it more.

I hope the "christmas surprise" becomes a Sideshow tradition.

I totally forgot the ornament was coming today :lol Its really nicely made and the headsculpt is fan-frickin''tastic :rock

Great work Sideshow :rock

A loud knock on the door at 6:45 last night turned out to the UPS guy dropping mine off. :cool:

Yeah dont understand why people arent buying them from sideshow for cheaper. I just bought mine. Thanks for reminding me :chew

Yeah dont understand why people arent buying them from sideshow for cheaper...

I just cut and pasted the title of the auction into google and the first search result is the Sideshow order page. :rolleyes:

I guess it's possible some buyers are looking for more than the three per person they're allowed to order from Sideshow and have to pay more through eBay. Or they're just lazy or stupid. :lol

I just cut and pasted the title of the auction into google and the first search result is the Sideshow order page. :rolleyes:

whoa there . . slow down with the high-tech mumbo jumbo . . .

Let me get out my sissors and glue and try to follow those steps one at a time . . .

.... or they are just ignorant that Sideshow even has a website where these are sold (like me when I bought reg. Jedi Luke for $180 :monkey1:eek:)

I don't buy Christmas trees or decorate....ya BAHUMBUG!!! :lol BUT I did put up my zombie ornament. :D :D

IMG_1751.jpg

Back