SSC Cyborg Darth Maul PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Dark Empire there was the Palpatine cloned Emperor.

Another absolute travesty. Did it ever once even occur to them how the notion of Palpatine being "resurrected" via limitless clones (and Luke flirting with the Darkside... again) absolutely takes a huge Cleveland Steamer on the climax of ROTJ, and thus the entire saga?? There are simply not enough words to describe how asinine that idea is. And yet it exists... in the EU.

I'm talking about grafting limbs or transplanting Grievous' brain into a cloned body. I mean they have the technology. We can rebuild him.

In Dark Empire there was the Palpatine cloned Emperor.

That would entail growing a clone, which is still a unique individual (think Cmdr. Cody, and then murdering it so that the original could take over its body. A tad dark and philosophical for Star Wars, sounds more like a good Star Trek episode.

On the other hand Luke would not do that on principle, but Vader and Palpatine are obviously no sticklers about killing people en masse.

Well in DE the clones were all vat grown so they were essentially "blanks" until Palpy "possessed" them or whatever with his Dark Side entity.

:lolThis thing just looks plain bloody stupid.
How can Darth Maul go from being one of the coolest characters in the Star Wars universe to being one of the most idiotic looking?
I'd rather have a PF of Jar Jar poking his tongue out!

Last edited:
Raindrops on roses. Whiskers on kittens. Two of Maria's favorite things in "Sound of Music".

Tits. Tats. Two of Swabie's favorite things.

I will not say no! :nana:

:lol :lol :lol

I agree with you bud. :lol :nana: :wink1:

I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg
:rock

<:lol LOL

Star Wars fan boys never cease to amuse me.

Say what you will about the story behind this piece, this is easily the most dynamic PF to come from the SW line and probably the best over all. Phenomenal execution by Sideshow.

I almost hate to say it but I think Talon and Cyber Maul may be the most striking PF's in the entire SW line.

But that makes it all the more painful to behold that weak characters get the best treatment. Imagine a PF of Han Solo running with a blaster after they escape from the trash compactor or Bespin Luke desperately clinging to the pole.

But that makes it all the more painful to behold that weak characters get the best treatment. Imagine a PF of Han Solo running with a blaster after they escape from the trash compactor or Bespin Luke desperately clinging to the pole.

:horror :slap :rotfl That just sounds so wrong.

I respect the skill that went into making such a fine work of art, but I wish SS would redirect this energy towards more OT characters in the PF line.

I think this is gonna look awesome displayed by my darth maul PF and darth Talon what a great threesome its gonna be :yess:

it sure will,,,,i love when sideshow goes outside the norm on things like this,,,,thor,,,,and she hulk,,,,this was an easy preorder for me and i expect many more po's to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back