SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my wife's favorite 1/6 figure so far. She usually doesn't pay much attention to my collection just like I don't pay much attention to her collection of tiffany lamps and purses, but she definitely took notice of this one and says that it's real cool looking and by far her fav.

Sideshow doesn't have a parts department?

I mean whatever gets the edition sizes lower Im a fan of, but you'd think there could be a bit more profit in it for them. Plus the reward points would tally up nice. :)

I said earlier in this thread (way before anyone had it shipped) that i thought this was the best SSC GI Joe figure to date. Now that i have it in hand, I Boast that statement. IMO I think SSC has their work cut out for them to top it.....come on. All the troop division patches this fig comes with. Not to mention the sear awesomeness of the viper look. BRAVO!

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

Got mine last night. One of Sideshow's best figures to date and I don't collect most of the Joe line...mostly SW and LOTR. The amount of detail on this guy is incredible. Attaching the ammo belt after a few drinks was a bit tricky though. No idea where to put the gray (flashbang?) grenades though...maybe off his belt? I'll take and post some pics today when I get home from work.

Back