SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be picking up 2 regs too once the world turns back to normal in early January. I'd likely have to wait til then for delivery regardless.

Only improvement to my lone wolf Viper would be 2 on each flank.

Oh, I see. Didn't know they changed that after the fact. The EX head is nice, but its hard to beat the Chrome dome. But that EX head would make great use for some type of custom bash IMO.

Oh, I see. Didn't know they changed that after the fact. The EX head is nice, but its hard to beat the Chrome dome. But that EX head would make great use for some type of custom bash IMO.

No worries. Biding my time until some more Reward Points kick in so I can get a second EX for free. As you said, the chromed helmet is fantastic, but if I can pick up another EX anyways, I will.

But that begs the question: if one ordered two EX s during the initial order, can you pick up a third EX now?

I couldn't say for sure, but I doubt SSC cares if people ordered multiple EXs on instock product. I think it was just a preorder [prevention. People had plenty of time to get on the WL or order now.

Not true. I'm sure they'd love for someone to take some of those Ninja Vipers out of their warehouse and I'm sure some of us would if we could order a 2nd one.

Got my Viper for Christmas...here he is all geared up!

0edfe747.jpg

Alternate Portrait (would make for an excellent Scrap-Iron custom!)
069c8401.jpg

Never get tired of looking at this guy. Even if he is just standing there he looks like he is in an action pose.

Looks good.

Got my Viper EX for Christmas, but noticed the alternate portrait does not "snap" on to the ball/neck connector. First time had a problem with a Sideshow figure. What is the process for getting a replacement? I plan to call/email on Tuesday when they reopen from the holidays.

The head sits on the neck ball, but doesn't snap on. It looks odd without the red bandana holding it down.

I thought I read that SSC will send me a replacement if I take a picture is the one I have smashed.

:lol DO NOT SMASH IT! Wait until you hear back from SS about a replacement before doing ANYTHING!

Back