SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey TK - is this the PRO body you're using or did you switch it to something else?

I used HT TrueTypes for both. Narrow Shoulder on the Left; Advanced Version on the Right:
Sideshow_GIJOE_0072.jpg

Sideshow_GIJOE_0211.jpg
Sideshow_GIJOE_0181.jpg

Boots are from the Soldier Story CIA SAD Night Ops v2.
Sideshow_GIJOE_0222.jpg

Pics with the Cobra Trooper Head:
Sideshow_GIJOE_0252.jpg
Sideshow_GIJOE_0262.jpg

Prefer these sculpts instead:
Sideshow_GIJOE_0092.jpg

Got my Ex today. Opened it up and started putting it together.

This is an awesome figure, Sideshow did a really fantastic job. I look forward to what they'll do next.

Got my two in over the weekend and have to say they are my favorites so far... though I plan on swapping out the boots so they don't look like Princess Tiny Feet anymore...

Got my two in over the weekend and have to say they are my favorites so far... though I plan on swapping out the boots so they don't look like Princess Tiny Feet anymore...

You know i sort of noticed my Hot Toys Captain America kinda suffers from little _____ feet too.

Put the Hot Toys boots back on him? :dunno

It must be how the boots are rolled over at the tops that makes the feet look a tad small or even the thin rounded off toe of the boot could be it, they really are not that bad though.

Thanks, man. Your knack for posing a improving these figures is phenomenal, good grief. You are a master futzer.

Here's the recipe.

1) Hot Toys heads
2) ACI boots
3) Hot Toys bodies
4) Goggles
5) Headset mic
6) Kitchen floor
7) Tri-pod, steady hand, no flash, flower setting, DSLR Cam w/ Lightbox
8) Masterfutzer™

Masterfutzer status, priceless... MEH! :yess: :thud:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2k-YgKYG-E[/ame]

Last edited: