SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh?

tropic_thunder_RDJ.jpg

So weaving is the key to attach the ammo belt sides to the vest. Here's pics for reference.

ViperTS10.jpg

It's best to separate the ammo belt into the two halves, then attach each half to the respective sides. Once that's done, you can close the vest and clasp the middle together.

ViperTS11.jpg

And then you can tuck in the extra lengths on the dual straps on each side back into the pouch by weaving.

ViperTS12.jpg

THANKS FOR NOT GIVING US INSTRUCTIONS ON THIS ONE, SIDESHOW! :cuckoo:

Okay so...I gotta ask....is it possible to have too much realism? THIS IS A STUPID LEVEL OF REALISM. When you have have weave these microscopic belts in this way with a toothpick and tweezers, this is not fun. I have not had this much frustration with a doll in a very long time. If you have the hands of an eight year old girl, maybe this isn't an issue, but if you have man hands, this is next to impossible and for no good reason. Also there are loose buckles all over the place. I saw the post that they have "future plans" (god forbid they use this same system) but it just looks bad to have all these empty buckles. I am NOT happy. I'm sure I am alone in this opinion :mad:

Big THANKS to mrclean08 for posting these instructions

Okay so...I gotta ask....is it possible to have too much realism? THIS IS A STUPID LEVEL OF REALISM. When you have have weave these microscopic belts in this way with a toothpick and tweezers, this is not fun. I have not had this much frustration with a doll in a very long time. If you have the hands of an eight year old girl, maybe this isn't an issue, but if you have man hands, this is next to impossible and for no good reason. Also there are loose buckles all over the place. I saw the post that they have "future plans" (god forbid they use this same system) but it just looks bad to have all these empty buckles. I am NOT happy. I'm sure I am alone in this opinion :mad:

Big THANKS to mrclean08 for posting these instructions

picture.php

Back