SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke to Sideshow and found out that my second order was mistaken for an accidental double order. It appears that due to the problems with the site, yesterday, there were quite a few double orders. It was intentionally cancelled. But they reinstated the order for me.

I figured they would. They are too awesome.

It was...at least when I ordered mine. But I ordered them separately because I want them to be shipped in the individual brown mailer boxes with the styrofoam and whatnot. And I am wondering if they saw that as an attempt to circumvent the NRD (which I am happy to pay). Anyway...I will talk to Sideshow when they open and I am sure they will reinstate the order.

lol...you know you were trying to beat the system...don't lie:rotfl

SS dropping CC? That would suck.

Seems like they're dropping everything else this year, Toyfair, Fantacular, etc.. And with just about everything revealed before SDCC even starts, it'll be another uninteresting snooze fest. I don't see it continuing (at SDCC) much longer if that's the case.

The licensing fees can't be pretty. :(

The long barrel Masada looks sweet. Hopefully we can see it in 1/6.

20ztsa0.jpg

Just a Quick insider TIP :

The Exclusive Helmet was based on the Russian VDV Paratrooper helmet... a style or padded Jump Helmet used by both Soviet & Russian VDV Para's, SpN, Airborne Naval Infantry, Tankers and Motorized Troops a nod to Cobras Eastern Bloc ties... :wink1:

I understand that Magpul and other weapons / munitions companies are for-profit entities, but aren't there governmental rules /oversights for selling to terrorist organizations? :lol

I kid, I kid. It's nice to see the Viper with an updated assault rifle. Would get old really fast if the Cobra forces were only outfitted with AKs, Dragunovs, Russian made RPGs, etc.

Kewl rifle.

Looking closer at the knife, isn't that the Punishers? Guess we can add it to our 'saves' figures :)

TopsPunisher4.jpg

Seems like they're dropping everything else this year, Toyfair, Fantacular, etc.. And with just about everything revealed before SDCC even starts, it'll be another uninteresting snooze fest. I don't see it continuing (at SDCC) much longer if that's the case.

Bah, they could always do a Joecon exclusive... ;)

Back