SSC Cobra Officer Figure!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Scarface to me, been wanting to do one too, the Cobra Trooper head looks great. I'm using Firefly's case & canisters for mine.

82/83 style FTW!!

cobraofficer8.jpg

I'll snap a better pic today of them both.

The Officer's cardart shows a compass just above one of the pouches on his harness so I assume the circle sculpted on the grey pouch of the original figure was meant to be one.

I see. Haven't been able to find my old officer in the course of digging through my attic. I got the gun right (got a badass AK with rails), but I bought a y-harness instead of webgear. I'll have to see how it looks before I decide it was a mistake.

I see. Haven't been able to find my old officer in the course of digging through my attic. I got the gun right (got a badass AK with rails), but I bought a y-harness instead of webgear. I'll have to see how it looks before I decide it was a mistake.

The "Y" harness would work. You'd just need to shorten it up to above his waist and pick up some pouches and a pistol belt to connect everything to.

Back