SSC Cobra Officer Figure!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For $55, I just couldn't resist. Damn, my "only going to buy one or two characters" rule with G.I. Joe just got blown out the window this week. Cobra Officer, Storm Shadow and Firefly are on the way. And my Beachhead waitlist just converted. I'm now into this line full throttle. :rock Just gotta track down a Snake Eyes...

I couldn't resist either. My lone Cobra trooper will now have an Officer keeping tabs on him.
Thanks for the alert Erech Overaker!

They only have 1 Officer in-stock. RUN!

I set up a light tent to do some shoots and decided to throw the Officer in the mix since I never really got great shots of him.

1982CobraOfficer.jpg

1982CobraOfficer1.jpg

He still needs a few bits here and there. That sigil is actually painted silver. If only I'd known 'FACE was gonna make decals! :lol

It would be nice if SSC did a rerelease of the original Trooper exactly like Mando's custom. Hopefully at a slightly lower price then the original.
Great work Mando!

It would be nice if SSC did a rerelease of the original Trooper exactly like Mando's custom. Hopefully at a slightly lower price then the original.
Great work Mando!

Oh I wish that were true, but SSC's Progonomics* of inflation would mean the price would only go up, up, up! Even at gohastings.

*™ :lol

Back