SSC Cobra Officer Figure!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mad:

So, I went through the whole thread looking for a pic with bloused pants, and the only ones in the whole thing were on this page.

Just flip the elastics and puff them out a bit?

:mad:

So, I went through the whole thread looking for a pic with bloused pants, and the only ones in the whole thing were on this page.

Just flip the elastics and puff them out a bit?

:lol All the pants are bloused already. ;)

Unbloused:
100_8316.jpg

Bloused:
100_8317.jpg

I just tuck the elastic up a bit where it rests on top of the boot and pusht the cloth down around it.

cobraofficer10.jpg

Good looking Doc, nam. What clothes are those?

But it is a compass on the card.

Here are some not so awesome pics of my truly ____ing awesome Officer. Thanks to MANDO for the assist on paint, to Buttmunch for selling him to me in the first place, and to EVILFACE for making the silver decals.

:duff :duff :duff

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

What got painted Devil, curious?

It's good to know that if they never get to him, a mean custom is possible.

Swapped Lando to a TT (to make him height appropriate) and picked up the AA TTA for Snake Eyes, so I had no use for the Obama head. I'll be damned if I'm gonna bash one of the biggest fail presidents in US history, so I had to find another use. Head works perfect, on the pro, for Doc. I just feel that in some small way, I'm disrespecting Doc using the head. :lol

Swapped Lando to a TT (to make him height appropriate) and picked up the AA TTA for Snake Eyes, so I had no use for the Obama head. I'll be damned if I'm gonna bash one of the biggest fail presidents in US history, so I had to find another use. Head works perfect, on the pro, for Doc. I just feel that in some small way, I'm disrespecting Doc using the head. :lol

Good work NAM, probably the only thing Obama has been good for. Looks great. Just dont take his glasses off. The other Joes might mutiny..

Officer looks good, Devil! :clap

And Nam, you know I dig that Doc! :rock You should put him in that thread wherever it is.

Officer looks good, Devil! :clap

Thanks, man. He's my favorite trooper. I'm trying to figure out how much more I can do with him. There's still a little bit of red showing around his face too (the factory missed), but the helmet will hide it for now.

Painting is hard. :lecture

I have the opportunity to pick one of these up on the cheap and was wondering if this is a good figure to start off as a representative of the GI Joe line. I figured if I like him a lot, I'll get into the series and buy the rest.

Back