SSC Cobra Officer Figure!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used points, only paid like 10 bucks. Seriously 6 Pp and No "scar" EX. SS sometimes I wonder if you even listen to your fans? I bet you guys will screw up Zartan.

Doesnt need a ex. As for scarface, that is just what we were calling him until the official name was shown.

Doesnt need a ex. As for scarface, that is just what we were calling him until the official name was shown.

Yeah, I pretty much knew that. But it would have been pretty cool to have a Officer with a scar across his eye, from the comic as the EX. Gives him a little more character, and SS a little more $$.

I bet we'll receive the officer by September.

Even cooler than the Trooper! I love his gun configuration and color scheme! I ordered FIVE. :horror And I'm just hoping it works out that I can keep every single one. I know SSC has labelled them "officers" but these will be my Cobra soldiers, Marvel comic style.

Officer1.jpg
Officer2.jpg

Officer3.jpg
Officer4.jpg

Officer5.jpg
Officer9.jpg

Officer6.jpg

Officer7.jpg
Officer8.jpg

Khev, I'm sure Toy Anxiety will break the troopers down so that way you could pick up some regular helmets have really have them just as troopers and not officers.

And why didn't you just go ahead an get the 6th one just to meet the limt? :lol

Even cooler than the Trooper! I love his gun configuration and color scheme! I ordered FIVE. :horror And I'm just hoping it works out that I can keep every single one. I know SSC has labelled them "officers" but these will be my Cobra soldiers, Marvel comic style.

Exactly my thought as well... Although I only ordered one as I'll hopefully get a few more from my local retailer.

Khev, I'm sure Toy Anxiety will break the troopers down so that way you could pick up some regular helmets have really have them just as troopers and not officers.

If they're a good price and don't sell out I could see myself picking up some Trooper helmets and rifles to diversify a bit but I won't hold my breath in case it isn't an option.

And why didn't you just go ahead an get the 6th one just to meet the limt? :lol

Because six would just be excessive. :lol

I notice they specifically list a "Cobra Officer Portrait." I wonder if that means the face is a new sculpt to differentiate from the Trooper and not just a repaint? That'd be cool if they went the extra mile to sculpt different eyes and eyebrows.

The Cobra Officer 12 inch Figure features:

Fully articulated Pro male body V1.0 with 30+ points of articulation
Cobra Officer portrait with facemask
Officer helmet
Shirt with COBRA insignias and Officer Rank Bars
Pants
Boots
Detailed belt
Smersh rig with buttpack
AK 74 bayonet with sheath
AK 74 with silencer and mag
AK 74 Aim Point Sight