SSC Cobra Officer Figure!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So he is a officer and not Scarface. Kewl. Wish they would have given him a silver logo.

If they gave him a silver logo he'd need a black mask. Now at least he's 100% accurate to all the foot soldiers in the comics. I realize they're calling him an Officer but he's really just a comic Trooper, and that's just fine with me!

Not to be a complete downer, but I just realised this guy will probably take up the Q1 2010 spot which means we won't be seeing Duke until about this time next year.

I really don't think that will be the case since they revealed the finished prototype for this figure way back in February.

i'll be getting this just to troop build but it sucks that it is just a repaint. why couldn't they change the sculpt a bit. he has the same expression as the trooper. i assume all the gear is the same as well?

NEEDS to have silver emblems on the uniform, and should have molded in helmet emblem, not painted. Cheap.

I think for the comic fans this is a great shot at Marvel Cobra Troopers. Yeah, we've seen him around a bit but I'm still stoked to see him finally announced! :rock

NEEDS to have silver emblems on the uniform, and should have molded in helmet emblem, not painted. Cheap.

You think Cobra Commander would have paid to get a sculpted emblem in his officers' helmets when he could just paint them on? Cobra Commander was a used car salesman. He's a cheapskate. So I'm fine with it.

Not to be a complete downer, but I just realised this guy will probably take up the Q1 2010 spot which means we won't be seeing Duke until about this time next year.

I think these are closer than we think, we've seen them in several pictures since Toy Fair.

You think Cobra Commander would have paid to get a sculpted emblem in his officers' helmets when he could just paint them on? Cobra Commander was a used car salesman. He's a cheapskate. So I'm fine with it.

Uh... They were molded in the comics and previous Hasbro figures.

And CC was a crook, but not a cheapskate. He threw money around like water at times.

It's correct for the most part.

Original Red:
2721801573_e1a16696a0.jpg

The general design SS used.
2305948636_8b6e5c70ac.jpg

I just hope his helmet is removable.

This is the original.

2cobraofficer.jpg

I meant red for the most part, since thats the version we're getting.

I think they didn't go with O. Silver Officer just because it would have come off too plain? I really wish they went the extra length and added a 'scar' to Red CO.

Now thats cool.. but not a surprise. :rock

looks like Duke and the officer will be the only new figs at sdcc.

Officer goes up for PO on the 9th. I think Duke and 2-3 others will be seen at SDCC.

Last edited:
Is that a custom figure? I didn't think Hasbro made a red masked Trooper in the original ARAH line.

Nope, it's legit. They didn't. it was a re-release variant using the O.Cobra Officer. But as far as red goes, he's the O of red officers. Unless they appeared in the comics before then?

Back