SSC Cobra Commander Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That joke might be funny if he hadn't just got butt____ed. :wave

Yeah, that's more like it. It was a total bummer. They did get back to me today and said that they were "sorry that the item (they) shipped was not in satisfactory condition." Um...... there was nothing there!

Yeah, that's more like it. It was a total bummer. They did get back to me today and said that they were "sorry that the item (they) shipped was not in satisfactory condition." Um...... there was nothing there!

Wow, not in satisfactory condition. Talk about an understatement. Are they getting you a new one?

We need some more pics 'round here.

P2110067.jpg

P2110068.jpg

I've had the Cobra Throne since it first came out. Finally decided to break it out!:impatient: I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I prefer the Crimson Cobra Commander for this set.:dunno

Sideshow_GIJOE_035.jpg

Sideshow_GIJOE_034.jpg

Sideshow_GIJOE_036.jpg

Sideshow_GIJOE_037.jpg

Sideshow_GIJOE_038.jpg

Interesting observation . . . . . I added the watch for personal preference. I also gave him shoulder boards/epaulettes.

More Pics . . . . . .

Sideshow_GIJOE_039.jpg

Sideshow_GIJOE_040.jpg

Sideshow_GIJOE_041.jpg

Sideshow_GIJOE_042.jpg

Sideshow_GIJOE_043.jpg

Is there any place to get a bladed staff? Or at least a Cobra staff/cane that would work with em? And i see on Toy Anxiety a lot of parts etc for em, but they don't sell the belt?

So did they send one? I was looking at getting em from there too. Monkey Depot had em, but they sold out before i saw they was again doing free shipping.

thanks devilof76 :)

Last edited:
Back