SSC Cobra Commander Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so... considering the head on the dio is just silver, and NOT chrome, am i the only one thinking of getting a parted out head from the HT 10th anniversary figure Friend and sitting on it till sideshow releases helmeted CC, just in case?

fk_051.jpg

I thought about that too, but there aren't any larger pics of that head for whatever reason. Plus this being a store exclusive wont't make it cheap, especially being parted out.

no chrome. Shield should be silver like the orignal figure.

I wouldn't bother with the Friend head. just make your own using any head.

They gave Storm Shadows katana swords a Nice shiny finish with just silver paint

So.... today I received a cobra commander figure I ordered through goHastings via amazon. Can anyone tell what's wrong with this picture?

You took him out of the box.

....close.... but no. They didn't send me the figure! I couldn't believe it. I looked at their feedback and it's actually pretty good. I don't know what happened with mine.

....close.... but no. They didn't send me the figure! I couldn't believe it. I looked at their feedback and it's actually pretty good. I don't know what happened with mine.

If I remember correctly the same thing happened to one sent by Sideshow. The insert backing was put in backwards with no figure. I cant remember what figure though.

Call them ASAP. Their customer service is actually pretty good. They'll replace it or refund ya.

So.... today I received a cobra commander figure I ordered through goHastings via amazon. Can anyone tell what's wrong with this picture?

I believe that is the ultra rare invisible variant.:lol Seriously though that sucks. I can imagine being all excited to open your figure only to find it is not there.

Back