SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, it doesn't work on half that stuff. There's a clause that states it isn't valid on Hot Toys, DC Collectibles, or LEGO. The strange thing, though, is that it won't work on Catwoman, when Sideshow Collectibles aren't listed in the clause.

I tried applying that coupon code to a '66 Hot Toys Batman and it gave me a warning saying I was unable to apply it to the item. I'll keep my Sideshow flex open I guess.

you guys could buy one of the other female bodies and just mod the neck of the figure that would be better than trying to find another body that will have the same shattered him down the road.

I wonder has anyone taken the dark knight rising catwoman jumpsuit and put it on this catwoman im curious if the suit would look awesome on this catwoman.

I tried but the width of the chest really makes it look odd. Disproportionate especially when trying to zip it up.

I like everything about Catwoman and Harley but just not the bodies. Something doesn't feel quite right about the SSC bodies, at least not when compared to say the bodies HT used for Amber, Baby Doll and Avengers Widow. The plastic is just not up to snuff for me. I'm trying to find more HT bodies to swap for Catwoman and Harley.

there are female ht clones now coming out sometime this month that might prove useful

I can't say I have any issues with the SSC bodies used.
I was actually surprised at how good they were. The Selina HT body is very fragile to the touch, so I couldn't see any advantage in porting over to a similar construction .
For me, this and Harley are just great.

While there have been numerous reports of the Catwoman breaking at the hips right out of the package I have yet to hear any news like that about the Selina Kyle body. The goggles yes but not the body in general. If you handle the Selina Kyle figure at the sametime as you do the Catwoman figure and come away with the honest conclusion that HT made the more fragile body I really can't say I agree or even understand how you came to that opinion but everyone has their own tastes.

I am just more than a little disappointed that neither the elbows or the knees are double jointed. For 2 figures whose joints are completely covered by skintight outfits why skimp on the articulation? I mean it's not like these can be displayed with the bodies underneath exposed; the use of black plastic everywhere but the chest and waist areas took that option away.

Groovy I'll be looking into those bodies. Currently I am trying out a Phicen seamless body inspired by the geat custom bash Dean Knight put together.

Phichen's will work you might want to add to the neck post since they appear to have no neck. I know I tried baronesses head on several bodies before going with playtoy. playtoy is making a slimmer 2.0 figure that is slotted to come out aug or sept. same as very cool figures company. very cool looks like kumik but have stronger ankle and wrist post and they are removable. howver with HT tone heads were stuck with phicen specialty, kumik,or flirty girl for alt.

Hey guys i have some matte 4 way stretch black vinyl i could totally hook you up with some jumpsuits. i just need zippers and small jumprings since in the comics she uses O rings on her jumpsuit. I'll make a mock up and show pics.

Trying to bash together my own catwoman, what do you guys think so far?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403153975.855108.jpg

Finally got my EX, and she's perfect! Nothing broken. :yess:

The joints are slightly loose, as some of have mentioned, but she can still hold some awesome poses.

2hd44gm.jpg

34gm1ra.jpg

24goos0.jpg

2a6a1i8.jpg

2yuf0g9.jpg

Great review Review Spot! Just received the exclusive version today and glad that she has no loose limbs or joints popping off. She's a lot better in hand!

Great review Review Spot! Just received the exclusive version today and glad that she has no loose limbs or joints popping off. She's a lot better in hand!

Good stuff, love a cool figure in the mail. Today was a good day

Back